Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Old German bronze hackbutt with mysterious markings Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
John Mo.

PostPosted: Wed 16 Nov, 2011 7:09 am    Post subject: Old German bronze hackbutt with mysterious markings         Reply with quote

I put a discussion on my "home" board, the Company of Military Historians forum, and you may want to take a look. The link to the photos is there too. I got the wrong info for my first post on it there, so it will be revised today, check "responses" below the first posting. I would appreciate any insight you may have into this odd weapon, which I've been investigating on and off for 20 years, but have just begun getting what I think is good information. I would put all the info here but since it is changing as I write this, I can only keep one forum fully up to date.

http://gs19.inmotionhosting.com/~milita8/cmh/...read/12238

I collect brass and copper cup-type artillery powder measures, cannon firing locks and mechanisms (flint, percussion, primer cartridge), fine arsenal and patent cannon models, original cannon tubes, old illustrated artillery books, Spanish cannons, artillery accouterments, sights, carriages, etc.

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Old German bronze hackbutt with mysterious markings
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic