Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Thank you to Albion and everyone for their best wishes. Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Rod Walker

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Thank you to Albion and everyone for their best wishes.         Reply with quote

The sword that Albion presented to me at the New Glarus event arrived today.

Packaged in with this wonderful sword and perhaps, more importantly, came some cards containing well wishes from some people I know, some I only met briefly and some I do not know.

I really don't know what to say, in fact I am sitting here feeling a bit choked up.

Firstly, having devoted my adult life to the pursuit of the knightly skill at arms, to be presented with such a personal gift as a sword was a wonderful and emotional moment. It was totally unexpected and I cannot begin to thank Howy, Amy, Eric and all the folk at Albion enough. To then receive these cards containing all these well wishes and such kind words was another complete surprise. Once again all I can say is thank you to you all, (especially to the beautiful girls of Sahaja Wink ). Most of you I only met briefly but I consider you all friends.

The third card contained some well wishes from some children and to them I want to say a special thank you. So to Seth, Ann, Jonny, Nathan, Mary, Lisa and Joey, Thank you guys, I am feeling much better. Big Grin

Thanks

Rod Walker
Jonathon Janusz

PostPosted: Tue 19 Oct, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Great to hear from you Rod, and great to hear you're in good health!

So. . . get that new piece of armor yet? Wink

Anyway, I'm keeping it short today, so I'll borrow one from Lloyd:

BREAK A LANCE!

(. . . may your sword be ever sharp and your blade cut straight and true. . . and failing that, at least comfortably northward Happy )

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Thank you to Albion and everyone for their best wishes.
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic