Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Birthday wishes to Albion's Next Gen line Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Tue 07 Sep, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Birthday wishes to Albion's Next Gen line         Reply with quote

Hey folks,
A little over a year ago, Albion announced the Next Gen lineup to members of this forum (see this old post: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=27). I'm happy to own 2 NG's and have extensively handled and photographed 3 more (plus a first gen, and a Museum Line). I also left many a finger-print on the pile of them they brought to Atlanta and was able to play with Joe's 2 as well.

While there has been a missed deadline here or there, they have almost always delivered on schedule. In some cases, weeks or months ahead of schedule. That's impressive in this business.

I love my two swords, and someday I hope to own more. They have changed my standards for production-level swords. They have the subtleties of design that is often missed in replicas, which gives them a much more authentic look than is often found on the market. They handle well, too. Happy All in all, the last year has seen a raising of the bar.

Kudos to Peter and everyone at Albion!

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Birthday wishes to Albion's Next Gen line
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic