Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Heads-Up on Specials at All Saints Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
James Byrnes

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 20 Aug, 2004 7:21 pm    Post subject: Heads-Up on Specials at All Saints         Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Here is a heads up on some specials we are running at All Saints.

The following blades have all been previously used for cutting demonstrations and represent either prototypes, first runs or one-offs. All blades have been cleaned -up, any edges dings ground out, and all blades have been brought back to the 600 grit finish. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to e-mail. Lastly, all blades are sold "as-is" no customizations. Without further ado, here they are:

1.AT1433
2.AT1434
3.AT1532
4.DN1316
5.DN1317
6.DN1532
7.AT1592-New blade, prototype. Slight anomaly in the fuller. At 1592 is a 54" danish type XVIIIe, 40" blade, 11 hilt, fuller running from cross approximately 3/4 way down the blade.

All these blades are reconditioned and best of all at a 20% discount of the normal selling price. Again, all blades are sold as is, no customization, no returns accepted.

One-off AT 1435 Greatsword. This IS the sword that was previously used for the 55 gallon barrel test, all edges have been reground, and the blade has been repolished through the 600 grit range. price $400.00

Lastly, we have changed our fullering. The new process leaves a much cleaner, smoother finish. However, for anyone willing to live with the old standard finish, we are selling brand new blades at a 10% discount to move them out! The following blades are available :

1. AT1313
2. MS1313
2. DN1215
4. AT1314
5. AT1433

All blades are sold first come, first serve. The pages will be up shortly at All Saints under "Specials" Pictures to follow shortly.

James

"Farewell sweet friend, I was a thousand times more evil than thou. "

Rocky Mountain Historical Combat Guild
All Saints Blades
David Stokes

PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug, 2004 2:56 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

There are detailed reviews of each of the above swords. PM me for links.
Jason Elrod

Reading list: 38 books

PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hmmm. I noticed that the AT1591 Danish Longsword isn't on the list. Did someone buy it all ready?

There are some great deals here. The DN1316 is a steal at $316. How I wish I could add that and the AT1433 to my collection.

Let's see, crib and stroller for the baby or 2 new swords. I'll have to go ask my wife on this one Eek!
Vince Labolito

PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jason Elrod wrote:
Let's see, crib and stroller for the baby or 2 new swords. I'll have to go ask my wife on this one Eek!

I know what you mean, man. I've had my eye on a 1316 for a while now but I've got baby due in about six weeks so I know better than to even contemplate thinking about wanting to consider asking my wife. Happy

-v

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)
Bill Grandy
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

Reading list: 43 books

Spotlight topics: 2

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug, 2004 8:16 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jason Elrod wrote:
Hmmm. I noticed that the AT1591 Danish Longsword isn't on the list. Did someone buy it all ready?

There are some great deals here. The DN1316 is a steal at $316. How I wish I could add that and the AT1433 to my collection.

You know the answer to this, Jason. Buy the sword, realize you can't afford it, sell it to me half priced.
M. Taylor

PostPosted: Sun 22 Aug, 2004 5:48 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Is the DN 1532 still available?
"Only people not able to grow tall from their own efforts and achievements seek to subdue their fellow man."
"Only people not being able to find comfort in their own mind seek to silence others. " - Per Bylund
Angus Trim

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Sun 22 Aug, 2004 8:47 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

M. Taylor wrote:
Is the DN 1532 still available?

Yep, here in my hand..........

Auld Dawg

swords are fun

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > Heads-Up on Specials at All Saints
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic