Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > 6mm Flat Ring Riveted Maille Sale! Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Andre Sinou
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 03 Mar, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: 6mm Flat Ring Riveted Maille Sale!         Reply with quote

I invested a bunch of money into the 6mm flat ring riveted maille stock for the armory. This is; without a doubt, the finest maille available today. The small 6mm links are dense and protective, while still moving like silk. The flat rings are lighter than the round rings, so you have a lighter shirt without losing the dense look of the tight weave of rings.

This maille is the most period maille for ancient to early middle age chainmail shirts. It is also very rare. We are the only poeple in the United States selling this type of maille.

The down sides of this maille are as follows:
- It is slightly heavier than 9mm maille, due to the density.
- The shirts require much more time, rings and skill to make, therefore the price is higher.

Buy any one item and get 5% off. Buy 2 items and get 10% off. Buy three items or more and get 20% off. Combine orders with your friends to get the maximum dicount.

We guarantee that you will not be dissapointed by this product. If your thing is authenticity, you are not going to want to wear anything else. These are very comfortable shirts.

I have aventails, standards, coifs and a few other items to match. I even have a pair of chausses and fingered gloves to match. Contact me if you want something and do not see it on our website.

http://store.fastcommerce.com/icefalcon/6mm-f...4b8-c.html

"Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

www.icefalcon.com

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > 6mm Flat Ring Riveted Maille Sale!
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic