Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > All Saints Update Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
James Byrnes

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 10 Jul, 2004 3:19 pm    Post subject: All Saints Update         Reply with quote

Hello All,

Just wanted to give quick update on the All Saints site. While work continues slowly on the new website, I have added a couple new pages . First, Compound Hilts are back! I am currently working with our hilt maker to get the rapiers and basket hilts back in production. These will be our standard offerings, and I feel very comfortable in the quality of this product. Also, on occasion we will have hilts from Eljay Erickson. These will be on a first come, first serve basis. We expect to have at least six of these over the course of the year. Once received, they will be updated on the specials page.

Also, all Saints is pleased to join the Chivalry Bookshelf affiliate program. This is a program that allows you to order your favorite Chivalry Bookshelf titles directly from Chivalry Bookshelf, all from the comfort of the All Saints web site! I hope that those with an interest in the Western Martial Arts will make use of this exciting new program.

Lastly, look for updates on a couple of current models and the debut of a couple entirely new swords in the next couple of weeks.

JB

"Farewell sweet friend, I was a thousand times more evil than thou. "

Rocky Mountain Historical Combat Guild
All Saints Blades
Markus Haider

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 11 Jul, 2004 12:20 am    Post subject: Re: All Saints Update         Reply with quote

James Byrnes wrote:

Also, all Saints is pleased to join the Chivalry Bookshelf affiliate program. This is a program that allows you to order your favorite Chivalry Bookshelf titles directly from Chivalry Bookshelf, all from the comfort of the All Saints web site! I hope that those with an interest in the Western Martial Arts will make use of this exciting new program.

Great news! Amazon only carried a few titles, and it was hard to get the others.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > All Saints Update
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic