Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search

myArmoury.com is now completely member-supported. Please contribute to our efforts with a donation. Your donations will go towards updating our site, modernizing it, and keeping it viable long-term.
Last 10 Donors: Anonymous, Daniel Sullivan, Chad Arnow, Jonathan Dean, M. Oroszlany, Sam Arwas, Barry C. Hutchins, Dan Kary, Oskar Gessler, Dave Tonge (View All Donors)

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Three knights picture Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Lee Watts

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:23 am    Post subject: Three knights picture         Reply with quote

Top albion type XII
Middle next gen Knight
Bottom custom castle keep knight

sorry about the terrible pictures but i cant go outside at the moment due to some severe bad weather in wales.

Attachment: 42.09 KB
Picture 002 (Large) (Medium).jpg

Brian M

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Ach! You beat me. I procrastinated a little too long. But I still have cool pix to post.

Regards,
Brian M
Lee Watts

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Brian M wrote:
Ach! You beat me. I procrastinated a little too long. But I still have cool pix to post.

Regards,
Brian M

heheh sorry m8 i did wait a couple of days for you to get in first but i was just itching to post something.
Anyway you can do the close ups..
Lee Watts

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Out of intrest Brian what colour grip did you go for?
Eric McHugh
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Three knights picture         Reply with quote

Lee Watts wrote:
Top albion type XII
Middle next gen Knight

sorry about the terrible pictures but i cant go outside at the moment due to some severe bad weather in wales.

So, I know it's kinda lame for me to comment on my own work, but being a type XII fan too, I can't help myself. I love this XII, in fact, I have one on order for me. I'm curious Lee, what do you think. Personally, I think Peter hit it on the nail head with this type XII.

Find me on Facebook, or check out my blog. Contact me at eric@crownforge.net or ericmycue374@comcast.net if you want to talk about a commission or discuss an available piece.
Brian M

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I ordered a black grip for my Knight. Perhaps on a future order (likely the Sovereign) I will go crazy and order oxblood or red. Eric, the Knight is fantastic. I might even like it better than my Baron. Job well done by Peter in designing it and Albion for implementing it.

Regards,
Brian M
Kenneth Enroth

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Judging from that pic I'd have to choose the next gen. The sweep of the blade and the relationship of blade/fuller stands out compared to the other two. Next the Castle Keep beacuse of the wire grip and the arthurian feel of that sword.
Lee Watts

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Three knights picture         Reply with quote

Eric McHugh wrote:
Lee Watts wrote:
Top albion type XII
Middle next gen Knight

So, I know it's kinda lame for me to comment on my own work, but being a type XII fan too, I can't help myself. I love this XII, in fact, I have one on order for me. I'm curious Lee, what do you think. Personally, I think Peter hit it on the nail head with this type XII.

To be Totally honest Eric I really think its one of the finest swords i have ever held far lighter and much faster than even my custom hand forged sword from scotland, i'm just having serious trouble putting it down, if i wouldn't get arrested id gladly walk around my local town centre with it strapped to my hip.

i just love you albion guys..
Eric McHugh
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Three knights picture         Reply with quote

Lee Watts wrote:
Eric McHugh wrote:
Lee Watts wrote:
Top albion type XII
Middle next gen Knight

To be Totally honest Eric I really think its one of the finest swords i have ever held far lighter and much faster than even my custom hand forged sword from scotland, i'm just having serious trouble putting it down, if i wouldn't get arrested id gladly walk around my local town centre with it strapped to my hip.

i just love you albion guys..

Too cool!!!

Find me on Facebook, or check out my blog. Contact me at eric@crownforge.net or ericmycue374@comcast.net if you want to talk about a commission or discuss an available piece.
Patrick Kelly

Reading list: 42 books

Spotlight topics: 2

PostPosted: Wed 23 Jun, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Great looking line up you have there Lee.

Eric's really been talking up the Knight to me. He's really excited about it, and has been telling me that I'm going to love it. Since he knows what I like he's probably right. Looks really nice.

"In valor there is hope.".................. Tacitus

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > Three knights picture
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic