Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > First Official meeting Brotherhood of St. Luke Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
William J Welch

Reading list: 4 books

PostPosted: Tue 01 Apr, 2008 5:34 am    Post subject: First Official meeting Brotherhood of St. Luke         Reply with quote

Okay, We finally managed to get it (Us) all together, and I know that most of the people that read this will not be able to make it but,

I am excited and proud to announce, We will have our first group meeting this coming Saturday April the 5th at Tyson park in Knoxville, Tn at noon . We plan to meet every weekend, so if anyone is ever in the area please give us a shout, and come cross swords.

this is our link.
http://www.lukasbruder.org

Cheers
Bill

William J Welch

Brotherhood of St Luke.
Allen Foster

PostPosted: Wed 02 Apr, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Re: First Official meeting Brotherhood of St. Luke         Reply with quote

Ok,

I might be new to WMA or maybe I just am too thick to understand, but the obvious question in my mind is why do you want to duplicate what ARMA is already doing a good job at?

It seems that amoung the ARMA members I 've met there is a great freedom with regard to interpetaion of old manuscripts and they are not to big to admit when they're wrong judging the constant re-interpetaions that are posted.

Additionally ARMA is very active in promoting and discovering more and more previously unknown works plus retranslatons of existing works.

What are you folks doing differently?

Thanks,
Allen Foster

PostPosted: Wed 02 Apr, 2008 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: First Official meeting Brotherhood of St. Luke         Reply with quote

I spoke too soon. I really like your simplified longsword philosophy. Keep talking about it on your forum. I'd like to hear more.

Allen

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > First Official meeting Brotherhood of St. Luke
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic