Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > museum replicas Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Gabriele Becattini

PostPosted: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: museum replicas         Reply with quote

hello i'm trying to buy the museum replicas limited version of an early 15th century rondel dagger,
but i have seen on their website that they don't make shipment for italy. someone could tell me how contact them
by e-mail ?
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: museum replicas         Reply with quote

Gabriele Becattini wrote:
hello i'm trying to buy the museum replicas limited version of an early 15th century rondel dagger,
but i have seen on their website that they don't make shipment for italy. someone could tell me how contact them
by e-mail ?

Gabriele,
They have a a link on their website to contact them. I would try that. You should also see if any European Windlass Steelcrafts dealers stock that item.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 2:43 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

MRL has never responded to any email I've sent over the last five years. Others have had a very difference experience than mine, receiving helpful replies. Your mileage may vary. I've found that a phone call is much quicker and had more chances for a successful transaction than an email. I realize you're not in the US, so that might not work well for you but I wanted to give the information regardless. As Chad mentions, there is an email contact address on their site.
.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Sun 23 Sep, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I've used the contact form on their website a few times and have always received a response, so obviously it can be hit-or-miss. Happy Sometimes they get back to you, sometimes not.

There are Windlass dealers all over, though, and you should be able to find European dealers. You can always watch Ebay as well, as some dealers sell items there.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > museum replicas
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic