|Posted: Sat 04 Dec, 2010 10:05 am Post subject: For Sale: Leather Lot for Scabbards, Belts, Handles, Etc.
I am offering a lot of assort. leather for sale. This is a nice assortment for anyone who's into making scabbards, belts, handles and such. The lot includes the following items:
1. one, steel blue cowhide leather piece, approx. 4sqft, 3oz. thick, big enough to do one small to medium scabbard.
2. one, natural, soft and strong cowhide leather piece, undyed, 7oz. thick, 45" long 22" wide at the back, this is great
for making belts, straps, can be dyed, but not for tooling.
3. one, dark red cowhide leather piece, 2.5oz. thick, 15"x12" approx. great for dagger sheath or handle wrap, some
staining in top corner.
4. one, natural cowhide leather piece, 35"x 15" (9")(6"), 2.5oz. thick, not dyed, big enough for a small scabbard or
5. one, natural cowhide leather piece, 35"x13" (diagonally), 2.75oz. thick, not dyed, for small scabbard or dagger sheath,
6. two, bonded leather belt blanks, 1.75" wide, 54" long, dark brown, u can make 2 full belts out of these, not for tooling
7. one, harness grade, cowhide leather belt blank, white, 8 oz. thick, 1.25" wide, 54" long, has 2 small half holes
punched in one spot, not for tooling
8. one bundle of assor. pigskin suede leather pieces, dark brown, very soft, very easy to work with, great for handle
wraps, perfect for a beginner or to practice with, even though they are very dark, they can still be dyed, bundle
contains 10 pieces, each piece is enough to wrap 1-3 handles (depending on handle size), one side is suede
the other is soft leather , i am attaching some pics of handles i made that were wrapped with this pigskin as
i am asking $50 + shipping for this lot (contact me with your address for shipping quotes), please contact me through my email ( email@example.com ) or send a pm if u r interested, paypal preffered,
Attachment: 68.01 KB
Attachment: 162.88 KB
Attachment: 111.82 KB