Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Finding a Katzbalger Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jean Henri Chandler

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Thu 01 Feb, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Finding a Katzbalger         Reply with quote

I finally put aside a couple hundred bucks and I was going to order an MRL Katzbalger, but it seems to now suddenly be missing from MRL's site. Does anyone know where i can get one of these? I know MRL isn't the best but I've handled one of their Katzbalgers, I like it and I want one. Happy

J

Books and games on Medieval Europe Codex Integrum

Codex Guide to the Medieval Baltic Now available in print
Chris Olsen

PostPosted: Thu 01 Feb, 2007 3:58 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

i went to windlass steelcrafts web sight directly and found it.

http://windlass.com/products/renaissancegerman.php

hope that helps

chris
Jean Henri Chandler

PostPosted: Thu 01 Feb, 2007 8:53 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Chris Olsen wrote:
i went to windlass steelcrafts web sight directly and found it.

http://windlass.com/products/renaissancegerman.php

hope that helps

chris

Thanks, good sign that it's still being produced perhaps, attempting to "add to cart" just brings you to MRL's home page ...

Somebody needs to hire some web designers, I thought India was full of talented software engineers of every stripe?

J

Stephen Scott

PostPosted: Thu 01 Feb, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Finding a Katzbalger         Reply with quote

Jean Henri Chandler wrote:
I finally put aside a couple hundred bucks and I was going to order an MRL Katzbalger, but it seems to now suddenly be missing from MRL's site. Does anyone know where i can get one of these? I know MRL isn't the best but I've handled one of their Katzbalgers, I like it and I want one. Happy

J

I bought one last summer from Therion Arms. On a somewhat unrelated note, I really like it!

A war without fire is like a sausage without mustard - Henry V
D. Bell

PostPosted: Fri 02 Feb, 2007 12:27 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

It is still listed on MRL's website, under Renaissance swords, or just click here. Of course if you search their site for Katzbalger it won't show up as they call it a Kaltzbalger for some reason.
An armed society is a polite society.
Jean Henri Chandler

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: MRL website         Reply with quote

D. Bell wrote:
It is still listed on MRL's website, under Renaissance swords, or just click here. Of course if you search their site for Katzbalger it won't show up as they call it a Kaltzbalger for some reason.

Man what the heck is wrong with MRL's damn website it's still totally screwed up. I don't understand how they can do business like this. I'm trying to order a Katzbalger with the sharpening option, and it seems to be impossible. I work in the industry and I know if one of our clients websites was that messed up for that long people would be fired. They have to be losing money they are about to lose one sale for sure. Maybe I'll just get a nextgen.

J

Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb, 2007 1:09 pm    Post subject: Re: MRL website         Reply with quote

Jean Henri Chandler wrote:
D. Bell wrote:

Man what the heck is wrong with MRL's damn website it's still totally screwed up. I don't understand how they can do business like this. I'm trying to order a Katzbalger with the sharpening option, and it seems to be impossible. I work in the industry and I know if one of our clients websites was that messed up for that long people would be fired. They have to be losing money they are about to lose one sale for sure. Maybe I'll just get a nextgen.

J

Please don't rant on this site. You're welcome to say the same thing, but we expect it said in a different manner. No ranting, please.

For the record, I agree with you. They've never had a good Web site. It's been plagued with one issue or another for years.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Roger Hooper

Spotlight topics: 4

PostPosted: Thu 15 Feb, 2007 2:20 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Do a search on Google using 500870 sword as your keywords. 500870 is its Windlass mfg. number. It will pop up with a number of vendors that carry it.
Jean Henri Chandler

PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: MRL website         Reply with quote

Nathan Robinson wrote:

Please don't rant on this site. You're welcome to say the same thing, but we expect it said in a different manner. No ranting, please.

For the record, I agree with you. They've never had a good Web site. It's been plagued with one issue or another for years.

I'm sorry for ranting, didn't know that was against the rules, I wasn't actually that upset (I know email / forum posts can be confusing about emotional subtext) I was really more amazed than anything else. I still don't understand how it just goes on and on like this. I posted what I did in the hopes that Windlass would feel a bit of pressure and fix the problem(s). I like their weapons actually.

Jean

Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2007 10:00 am    Post subject: Re: MRL website         Reply with quote

Jean,
MRL has a toll-free phone number for ordering. Perhaps that could be a way around your frustration.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/
Jean Henri Chandler

PostPosted: Mon 19 Feb, 2007 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: MRL website         Reply with quote

Chad Arnow wrote:
Jean,
MRL has a toll-free phone number for ordering. Perhaps that could be a way around your frustration.

I actually ordered it from Swords of Honor on Friday, or thought I did, but there seems to be some kind of wierd hangup with them now too. Somebody upstairs doesn't want me going around with sharp pointy things it seems.

J

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Finding a Katzbalger
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic