Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Swords and armour gallery Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Rodolfo Martínez

PostPosted: Thu 21 Dec, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Swords and armour gallery         Reply with quote

Hello guys.

I have stored in my computer a directory with a lot of medieval armour and weapons photos (Some japanese too). I have gothic, maximillian, some italian milanese, hussar, greenwich and some samurai armours, full, half and three quarter as well as longswords, halberds, horse armour, etc. Some of them are from other websites that not forbid the personal use of the images. i have to reorder it becouse i have stored mithycal medieval art beast and some other stuff, and i really want to share it, so guys, if someone tells me how to upload it, or is interested, in some days i´ll do so.

Thanks.

P.D.
I was searching for ¨Milanese¨ style armour photos, and i found some (Like the Glasgow one), so, if someone knows a site or can help me to get some i will be very gratefull.

FMS

¨Sólo me desenvainarás por honor y nunca me envainarás sin gloria¨
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Thu 21 Dec, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

You can upload images to our galleries by going to our Albums section and choosing "upload".

If you have many, many images you wish to upload and are using Windows XP, I have a tool that will allow you to upload multiple images all at once. Message me for details and I'll get back to you in a few days.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Jakob Elbćk E. Pedersen

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Re: Swords and armour gallery         Reply with quote

Rodolfo Martínez wrote:
I was searching for ¨Milanese¨ style armour photos, and i found some (Like the Glasgow one), so, if someone knows a site or can help me to get some i will be very gratefull.

Not photos, but maybe these Italian Armour Diagrams will prove useful to you. The page takes some time to load, but it is worth the wait.

/Jakob

Quia Possum
(Because I can)
Rodolfo Martínez

PostPosted: Fri 22 Dec, 2006 9:43 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thanks for the link Mr. Pedersen, but i already have them. I was searching photos becouse some of those diagrams are very singular, gardbraces, tasset configuration etc... Some are not easy to find, but...

Mr. Robinson i have sent you a message about the gallery and what should i do with some pics i have from this site, i have Windows XP, so i´m waiting for your instructions. Wink

¨Sólo me desenvainarás por honor y nunca me envainarás sin gloria¨

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Swords and armour gallery
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic