Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > General Update and End of Sale Date Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jason Dingledine

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 08 May, 2006 10:43 am    Post subject: General Update and End of Sale Date         Reply with quote

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with my end of things. I've had my head down lately, in preparation for the Token Kai this last weekend.

A good time was had by all at the Token Kai. I saw quite a few nice blades this year, and was able to meet up with some friends that I usually only get to see once a year at this event. The show was in a larger room upstairs from last year, and had much better lighting. The only downside was the nearly total lack of foot-traffic from the public. This turned into a "Dealer's convention" rather early. I kind of expect this as Marc is trying to resurrect a show that was nearly extinct, because of the previous director.

I'll be spending the next few days catching up on emails, resting, and sorting out what is left over from the show. New pictures will be taken of the available sword fittings, and blades.

I will be instituting a new policy in the next few months that will limit the time that an unmounted blade will be available for sale. This will likely be a 60 day period. After that, the blade will be sent out for mountings and polish of my choice.

The Moving Sale that I am currently running will be expiring on July 1. Any orders for available work, or commissioned swords will have the 10% reduction factored in (this does not apply to work done for me by other craftsman).

Any projects that have not been quoted and finalized by July 1 will not be eligible for the sale price.

Well, back to work and also trying to get some rest.

Later,

Jason Dingledine

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > General Update and End of Sale Date
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic