Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Maps and drawings of cities around the Caspian sea Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Paul Hoekstra

PostPosted: Tue 27 Oct, 2015 1:01 pm    Post subject: Maps and drawings of cities around the Caspian sea         Reply with quote

Hi all,

I've been lurking around the forum for a little while now and I thought it would be a good idea finally make my first post Happy

As a hobby I do some 3d modeling, and one of the things I always love doing is making cities or parts of cities.
I've been wanting to recreate (or design my own) a city around the Caspian sea (or the Caucasus), but i've had a hard time finding maps and drawings made of places in the area.

does anyone have some material that I could use, or know of a place where I can find stuff?

Thanks!

"Reason, which is the adversary of all tyrants, teaches us that the truth can be as little restrained as light."
- Town magistrates of Leiden 1581
Shahril Dzulkifli

PostPosted: Wed 28 Oct, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Maps and drawings of cities around the Caspian Sea         Reply with quote

A map of the Caspian Sea? Do you mean like this, Paul?

“You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength”

- Marcus Aurelius
Paul Hoekstra

PostPosted: Thu 29 Oct, 2015 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Maps and drawings of cities around the Caspian Sea         Reply with quote

Shahril Dzulkifli wrote:
A map of the Caspian Sea? Do you mean like this, Paul?

Not really, I should've mentioned this earlier but I'm looking for drawings depicting medieval cities in that area, they don't have to be drawn in medieval times but they have to show buildings, fortifications etc. that date to those times.

thanks for your help anyway. Happy

Attachment: 257.01 KB
derbent.PNG
I'm looking for things like this one

"Reason, which is the adversary of all tyrants, teaches us that the truth can be as little restrained as light."
- Town magistrates of Leiden 1581

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Maps and drawings of cities around the Caspian sea
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic