Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Suggestions, Requests and Support > User Group: Industry Professionals Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jason Elrod

Reading list: 38 books

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jun, 2014 2:38 am    Post subject: User Group: Industry Professionals         Reply with quote

Sometimes I'll look through the Industry Professional user group and click on individuals' websites just to see what they do and to possibly find a new sword maker that I haven't heard of or haven't taken the time to really look at before.

I would like to see either a company name or a small description of what each individual does next to their name in the Industry Professionals User Group. I'd also like that user group to be searchable or be able to sort by a category such as "sword smith" or more likely company name.

I feel this would be another way customers and manufacturers to connect with each other.

With a company name added into the mix it would be easier for the consumer to associate the individual's name with the company they own/work for. Name recognition is important. Also by adding the company name, you now have a readily available "link" data base that would theoretically be maintained by the owners themselves. The company name would be added at the time of signup. Lastly being able to sort by company name would make it easier on the consumer to search through the professional "database".
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jun, 2014 2:13 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

It's a great idea. I'm not sure I'd have the time to create such a system and then maintain it, unfortunately. (People already don't update their own info... haha)

But it, like the idea of the "Weapons Comparison Tool" are good. Having searchable databases for items and companies and people that interest us would be great to have.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.

Forum Index > myArmoury.com Features Talk > Suggestions, Requests and Support > User Group: Industry Professionals
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic