Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > I collect European Royal Presentation Swords! Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
David F

PostPosted: Mon 01 Oct, 2012 8:21 pm    Post subject: I collect European Royal Presentation Swords!         Reply with quote

Hello Everyone!

I am a new sword collector who specializes in European Royal Presentation Swords!

That said, can anyone refer me to an expert specializing in 18th Century French Royal Presentation Swords, located in the United States or England (they must be English speaking)?

Also, how many others on this forum also collect like-kind material?

Finally, does anyone here wish to show off any Royal Presentation swords from their collection Big Grin

Thank you!

David

I am always interested in discussing European Royal Presentation Swords with other collectors, museums, and dealers!

Please feel free to say hello!
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 01 Oct, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hello and welcome to myArmoury.com.

This was moved from the Historic Arms Talk forum.

Please note the description of that forum:

"Discussions of reproduction and authentic historical arms and armour from various cultures and time periods"

This topic's subject is about an expert specializing in 19th century weaponry, not a discussion of historical arms. Please take care to post in the correct forum.

Thank you.

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
David F

PostPosted: Tue 02 Oct, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

... I am asking for a referal to an expert in 18th Century French Historical Arms.

Where exactly would you like me to post this question if not in your "Historical Arms" section?

Sincerely,

Exasperated

Mad

I am always interested in discussing European Royal Presentation Swords with other collectors, museums, and dealers!

Please feel free to say hello!
Chad Arnow
myArmoury Team

myArmoury Team

PostPosted: Tue 02 Oct, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

David F wrote:
... I am asking for a referal to an expert in 18th Century French Historical Arms.

Where exactly would you like me to post this question if not in your "Historical Arms" section?

Sincerely,

Exasperated

Mad

Please don't get upset. We're moving things to help your search, not hinder it. As stated in the other thread, the Historical Arms Talk forum is for discussing historical arms and armour. A "referral to an expert" is not historical arms and armour, hence the move.

A move to Off-Topic Talk is not a condemnation of a thread, as even our Off-Topic forum is designed for arms and armour-related discussions. Seeking a referral to an expert is related to arms and armour, but isn't about a specific arms and armour topic, so it goes here.

If you have any questions about Moderators' decision, our rules ask that you contact us directly. We're happy to explain without taking up the entire readership's time to do so.

Happy

ChadA

http://chadarnow.com/

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > I collect European Royal Presentation Swords!
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic