Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS 2nd Pair Merctailor Legs w/ Splinted Cuisses Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 27 Feb, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: FS 2nd Pair Merctailor Legs w/ Splinted Cuisses         Reply with quote

This is the last of the splinted stuff for a while,I need the rest of the hide for outstanding commissions and straps. These will also finally get me taken care of with the car repair outlay. I have for sale a pair of legs harness with splinted cuisses. I had prototyped these out shortly before closing and didn't have to time add them to the catalog. They are made from 16 gauge steel and 8 oz. black leather. The cuisse is like the ones that we used to sell but with an extra plate added to allow for more coverage of the outside of the thigh . The splint plates are all curved to about 7 degrees so theres tons of strength. The knees, made up of 5 lames and cops, have a medial ridge throughout and beveled edges where appropriate and a little filework on the edge of the valley in the wing of the cop. There are leather tabs at the top with two pairs of eyelets for pointing and the legs are fully strapped with hand made buckles and steel strap ends with light decorative file and chisel work. I am the one pictured wearing them and have 23 inch thighs and measure 16.5 inches from where the thigh bends at the pelvis down to the center of the kneecap and am 5 feet 10 inches tall. I'd like to get $200 for the pair plus shipping.

Feel free to ask questions. I would prefere paypal on these as with the mortage due Wednsday it will leave me pretty tapped till a check comes in and clears but if neccessary I will take a check or money order.

Attachment: 67.33 KB
splinted legs front reduced.jpg

Attachment: 62.29 KB
splinted leg inside reduced.jpg

Attachment: 49.98 KB
splinted leg on front reduced.jpg

Attachment: 47.56 KB
splinted leg on profile reduced.jpg

Attachment: 45.71 KB
splinted leg wing detail reduced.jpg

Attachment: 23.36 KB
spaulder buckle reduced.jpg

Allan Senefelder
Industry Professional

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 01 Mar, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sold.

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > FS 2nd Pair Merctailor Legs w/ Splinted Cuisses
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic