Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Example feedback Feedback Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Zach Luna

PostPosted: Wed 08 Jun, 2011 1:23 am    Post subject: Marketplace Feedback         Reply with quote

Hi all,

I recently had a great transaction purchasing a sword through the Marketplace and wanted to make a post letting others know how fantastic the seller was. Happy It seems like it would be nice to have a place to do this sort of thing, so perhaps this thread can be a venue for stories of feedback. Since only the original topic poster can post replies in the classifieds area, any notification from the buyer that the item(s) arrived is usually delivered only in private-- so this could be a way to celebrate completed transactions as well.

Anyway, to get the ball rolling:

I bought a sword from forumite Scott Kowalski, and he was superb to work with. He was quick to respond to messages, polite and helpful, answered all of my questions and shipped the sword out in a very timely manner. It arrived well-secured (and insured) and I couldn't be more pleased with the results. I would definitely buy from him again. Happy

Thanks to Scott, I now own this lovely Albion Squire with a beautiful scabbard and belt by Dan Dickinson. Cheers.

Scott Kowalski

PostPosted: Thu 09 Jun, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I both apologize and thank you Zach. Apologize for not posting here sooner and thank you for the positive post. To often we only hear about bad transactions and not good ones.

I also would like to say that it was a pleasure dealing with Zach in this transaction. THe communication was very good as was his quick payment for the item. If I were to ever seel another one of my pieces and Zach was interested I would not hesitate to deal with him. I would also not hesitate to buy from him for the same reason.

Nice looking pictures by the way. I hope you get much enjoyment from the Squire.

Scott

Chris Landwehr 10/10/49-1/1/09 My Mom

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Example feedback Feedback
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic