myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New LUTEL website Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 
Simon G.

Spotlight topics: 1

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Mon 23 May, 2011 9:47 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I currently have an order placed with Lutel-Handicraft and so far it's a very pleasant experience, communication is fast, friendly and helpful. I'll be sure to do a complete review here when I get my order.
Andrea Scattolin

Reading list: 1 book

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Tue 24 May, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Lutel Website-Mr.Petr Grambal         Reply with quote

Are the pictures included in your message,not coming from KOVAR-SODA site catalogue?
So,i can guess you will cooperate wih this swordmaker?
Andrea Scattolin
Petr Grambal

PostPosted: Thu 26 May, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Re: Lutel Website-Mr.Petr Grambal         Reply with quote

Andrea Scattolin wrote:
Are the pictures included in your message,not coming from KOVAR-SODA site catalogue?
So,i can guess you will cooperate wih this swordmaker?
Andrea Scattolin

Yes we cooperate with Soda, he is our main swordmaker but not only one.
Currently we our making new sortiment. We are visiting museums and castles to get pictures of origin weapons
and be able to make them.
We will make original items for fencing and original items for collectors.

Petr
Sean Hendriks

PostPosted: Thu 26 May, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Lutel Website-Mr.Petr Grambal         Reply with quote

Petr Grambal wrote:
Yes we cooperate with Soda, he is our main swordmaker but not only one.

Good spot Andrea.

Just to make it absolutely clear, the smiths you work with are not the original Lutel smiths then?
Jan Krasl
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Thu 26 May, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Quote:
Just to make it absolutely clear, the smiths you work with are not the original Lutel smiths then?

Original Lutel smiths are on www.lutel-handicraft.com
Andrea Scattolin

Reading list: 1 book

Feedback score: 100%
(1 total ▮ 100% positive)
PostPosted: Thu 26 May, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: lutel         Reply with quote

I know the Cech makers,i can tell who iswho,and,most o them are interestinh,it depend the level you want.
Andrea
Kenneth Mortimer

PostPosted: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 11:37 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I currently have an order placed with Mr. Grambal, paid through PayPal, and, aside from an initial confusion (and panic on my part because of threads like these), he's been pleasant to deal with. He's keeping me updated on the progress of my sword, and I should expect it to be completed soon according to his last e-mail.

I'm looking forward to receiving my sword so I can post pictures and vouch for his legitimacy soon.
Kirill R

PostPosted: Tue 21 Jun, 2011 7:08 pm    Post subject: lutel handicraft         Reply with quote

I placed an order with Lutel Handicraft for a 2 handed battle axe (20004) and a dagger (10036) in mid March 2011. The shipment was received early June nicely packaged.

Although I didn't get a chance to thoroughly stress test them yet, I am quite pleased with the weapons. The Axe feels solid and is aesthetically pleasing.

Emails were answered usually within a day. Overall it was a smooth experience. Just wanted to share my experiences for others on the fence.
Cristiano Catucci

PostPosted: Fri 26 Aug, 2011 12:10 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Kenneth Mortimer wrote:
I currently have an order placed with Mr. Grambal, paid through PayPal, and, aside from an initial confusion (and panic on my part because of threads like these), he's been pleasant to deal with. He's keeping me updated on the progress of my sword, and I should expect it to be completed soon according to his last e-mail.

I'm looking forward to receiving my sword so I can post pictures and vouch for his legitimacy soon.

It is August .... I am Italian ... I bought a Damask Napoleon saber from the "New-Lutel" [Petr GramBal] totally unaware It was not the old-Lutel
But the general impression is that my SABER could destroy a Katana'Blade.
I provided them with a picture ... because I wanted a variation in the shape of the Napoleon-saber & they perfectly replicate my drawing , they were also able to make changes I requested throughout the making of the saber !!!
Which is saying some ... since I am picky.
It is true that they replied once a week to my eMails .... which is pretty upsetting if you demand immediate reply .... but I think they will improve on that.
Anyways that Damascus-Sabre .... believe me is a Monster of a Blade ..... extremely solid ..... it cuts the air like a Dangerous blade ...... It feels Dangerous in your hands ..... if a real combat sword is what you want ...
A really wicked blade.!!

Regards
P.S.
I strongly advise Mr. Grambal to put pictures of my Saber on their webSite ......Because it is amazing .... I strongly advise people who like to get some of the most effective blades Around ...to take a look at it ...... it is a mix between a scimitar and a Napoleon-saber. .... A REAL Monster ! There is no match fot it.
Only it is heavy .... because I asked to get a 3 pounds-saber.
But ....Mr. Grambal can get it lighter if you want to !

Regards

Attachment: 196.39 KB
[ Download ]
Cristiano Catucci

PostPosted: Fri 26 Aug, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Kenneth Mortimer wrote:

It is August .... I am Italian ... I bought a Damask Napoleon saber from the "New-Lutel" [Petr GramBal] totally unaware It was not the old-Lutel
But the general impression is that my SABER could destroy a Katana'Blade.
I provided them with a picture ... because I wanted a variation in the shape of the Napoleon-saber & they perfectly replicate my drawing , they were also able to make changes I requested throughout the making of the saber !!!
Which is saying some ... since I am picky.
It is true that they replied once a week to my eMails .... which is pretty upsetting if you demand immediate reply .... but I think they will improve on that.
Anyways that Damascus-Sabre .... believe me is a Monster of a Blade ..... extremely solid ..... it cuts the air like a Dangerous blade ...... It feels Dangerous in your hands ..... if a real combat sword is what you want ...
A really wicked blade.!!

Regards
P.S.
I strongly advise Mr. Grambal to put pictures of my Saber on their webSite ......Because it is amazing .... I strongly advise people who like to get some of the most effective blades Around ...to take a look at it ...... it is a mix between a scimitar and a Napoleon-saber. .... A REAL Monster ! There is no match fot it.
Only it is heavy .... because I asked to get a 3 pounds-saber.
But ....Mr. Grambal can get it lighter if you want to !

Regards

Attachment: 194.27 KB
JO.JPG

Forum Index > Makers and Manufacturers Talk > New LUTEL website
Page 3 of 3 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: