Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
James Anderson III

PostPosted: Fri 10 Sep, 2010 12:50 pm    Post subject: Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there         Reply with quote

Didn't see a thread for this and thought I would post about it. I saw a post by MKS with their facebook page, and Christian Fletcher's, and thought perhaps we could get a sticky for people with Facebook accounts who post pictures of their weapons, armor, interior decor, crafts, and all other things medieval.

I have most of a MRL Gothic harness, a decorative samurai armor, a bunch of decor swords, a hand full of functional cutters, and recently commissioned a full harness (except helmet) slated to be complete around January. I will be posting updates on my experiences on facebook (and my domain), and for any bigger things (completions), posting here.

I think this is the link to my facebook profile: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1132478990

Sable, a chevron between three lions statant Argent
Knight, Order of the Marshal
Michal Plezia
Industry Professional

Reading list: 1 book

PostPosted: Fri 10 Sep, 2010 1:05 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Facebook is a powerful tool Wink I've sent an invitation.
www.elchon.com

Polish Guild of Knifemakers

The sword is a weapon for killing, the art of the sword is the art of killing. No matter what fancy words you use or what titles you put to
it that is the only truth.
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Fri 10 Sep, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I'd encourage people to do as you did: post a link to such things in their signature. Then it's there every time you make a post and is attached to you wherever you go. Happy
.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Scott Hrouda

Reading list: 87 books

PostPosted: Fri 10 Sep, 2010 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there         Reply with quote

Welcome James! You've put together quite a nice personal web site. Thank you for sharing. Happy
...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped. - Sir Bedevere

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Facebook thread - Post if you have weapons/armor there
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic