Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > How to help a friend sell an old "ear dagger"? Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Bill Porter

PostPosted: Sat 03 Jul, 2010 9:36 am    Post subject: How to help a friend sell an old "ear dagger"?         Reply with quote

Let me begin by saying that I know nothing about daggers and how to sell a collectible dagger. But I came across this Website with a Google search and thought this might be a good place to get some information. An old friend of mine just came into possession of what he described as "a 16th century Italian ear dagger." My friend is a knife collector and knowledgeable about buying and selling collectible knives, but has little knowledge about collectible daggers. He asked me to see if I could find a good way to sell this "ear dagger," hence my Internet search.

I see that there is a "Marketpace" on this site and maybe that's what we should use to put the dagger up for sale. I am pretty good with a camera, but would appreciate any advice on photographing the dagger for the Marketplace.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Regards,
Bill Porter
D. Shane Burton

PostPosted: Sat 03 Jul, 2010 9:54 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I'm new here, as well, but I thought you may be interested in the following website because they carry a multitude of authentic old weapons and armor. They also buy stuff:

http://faganarms.com/

I tried to find an ear dagger, but I don't think they have one at the moment, but they do have 8 pages of European weaponry from various centuries. They're just one place I look at frequently, though I can't afford their prices. Wink

Shane
Lucas S

PostPosted: Sun 11 Jul, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

if this dagger is still for sale put any picture in this forum. i'd like to see it. would be nice to know a price;)

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > How to help a friend sell an old "ear dagger"?
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic