Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > 2004 International Arms and Armour Conference - Florence Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Joe Skeesick

PostPosted: Mon 19 Apr, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: 2004 International Arms and Armour Conference - Florence         Reply with quote

Hopefully this won't come across as some sort of spam, but more of a public service announcement.....

If you have not yet heard, I'd like to invite you all over to the 2004 International Arms and Armour Conference website to view the updated info for this years conference. The site is in constant revision as new information comes available, speakers finalize discussion topics and new speakers sign on. We've just received word on David Edge's discussion topic - "A Case for Change" which will be an overview of the modernization of the Wallace collection featuring all new photography of Arms and Armour in the collection to be included in this years publication. (last years publication available for purchase online).

You can see some shots from last year’s conference as well as see a diary account of a typical day from the 2003 gathering. You can purchase your tickets online or just sign up for our ongoing newsletter to be informed of updates to the conference and publication release dates.

Hope to see one or two of you at this years conference.

Joe

http://www.international-arms-and-armour-conferences.com/
Markus Haider

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Mon 19 Apr, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Thank you, I'll try to arrange my fall holidays for a visit there. Happy
Nathan Robinson
myArmoury Admin

myArmoury Admin

PostPosted: Mon 19 Apr, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Just in case somebody else has the concern.. I just wanted to say.. this is not spam at all. This is really informative and something we'd all like to attend if we had the chance to do so.

Please don't hesitate to post such things. Thanks!

.:. Visit my Collection Gallery :: View my Reading List :: View my Wish List :: See Pages I Like :: Find me on Facebook .:.
Joe Skeesick

PostPosted: Tue 20 Apr, 2004 7:22 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Glad to hear it. I hoped it wasn't out of line, but I was not too familiar with the board’s practices.

Hopefully there will be more updates to the site over the next two days. For any Fiore folks, last years publication features a nice article my Matt Easton on the master. Matt is also scheduled to speak again this year. You'll also see from last years conference that there is a very nice sword collection that is opened up to conference participants during the handling session. It's a great experience.

Glad you found the post informative.

Joe

Forum Index > Historical Arms Talk > 2004 International Arms and Armour Conference - Florence
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic