Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Contacting Angus Trim direct? Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
John Wehr

PostPosted: Wed 16 May, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Contacting Angus Trim direct?         Reply with quote

I didn't know which forum to put this in, so I chose this one. Does anyone know the best way to contact Angus Trim direct? I've emailed them this week as well as tried their phone # listed on his website to try and contact him about the price of a certain longsword that I'm interested in. It's kind of frustrating, because I'd love to purchase something from them, but I can't seem to get anyone's attention. Does anyone know if he's on vacation or they're postponing construction of the blades at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

-John
Angus Trim

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Wed 16 May, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Re: Contacting Angus Trim direct?         Reply with quote

John Wehr wrote:
I didn't know which forum to put this in, so I chose this one. Does anyone know the best way to contact Angus Trim direct? I've emailed them this week as well as tried their phone # listed on his website to try and contact him about the price of a certain longsword that I'm interested in. It's kind of frustrating, because I'd love to purchase something from them, but I can't seem to get anyone's attention. Does anyone know if he's on vacation or they're postponing construction of the blades at the moment?

Thanks for your help!

-John

Hi John

The phone ringer is dead, doesn't ring in the shop.........

I checked my email after seeing this, and I don't see anything with your name on it......

Its possible that the spam filter is sending it in with the spam. I get roughly 40 messages in the spam folder daily........

Gus

swords are fun
John Wehr

PostPosted: Wed 16 May, 2007 9:09 am    Post subject: PM sent         Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply Angus.

I've sent a Private Message concerning what I sent in the email, since it seems that it went to the spam.

John
Hugh Fuller

PostPosted: Wed 16 May, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

He also participates regularly in Tinker Pearce's board. He moderates a form there and is regularly on around.

http://www.tinkerswords.com/forum/

Hugh
Still trying to walk in the Light
Please see 1 John 1:5

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Contacting Angus Trim direct?
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic