Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Albion, does it live up to the hype? Reply to topic
This is a standard topic Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 
R D Moore

Reading list: 11 books

Spotlight topics: 1

PostPosted: Mon 14 Jan, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Albion hype         Reply with quote

Nick B. wrote:
I think somehow we got way off the subject, the question was " Does Albion live up to the hype". The answer is simple, YES. I hope Michael didn't give up on us and go to another sword forum.

I'm sure he'll find the same answers Wink
Bob Burns

Reading list: 112 books

PostPosted: Tue 15 Jan, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I can somewhat identify with Lee O' Hagan, wherein he states that although he has no Albions, he does highly endorse them and his good words of Mike.
I do have 2 Albion Swords, although I am primarily a collector of Arms & Armor swords 11, polearms 12, daggers 5 and bucklers 2. However, I hold Albion Swords in the Highest Respect as I do Arms & Armor, and I both frequently and passionately endorse and recommend Albion Swords to anyone and everyone as some of the finest swords that can be found anywhere!
Does Albion Live Up to the Hype? In my opinion, You Bet They Do Exclamation The two Albion Swords that I have are the Berserkr, which I bought when the price was $900.00 and the Vassal, which I bought when it was $1,000.00 and Yes, each of these swords are worth every dime that I paid for them!
Albion Swords is a First Class, First Rate manufacturer of remarkably Outstanding Swords Exclamation No Two Ways About It!

Incidentally, I will be adding more Albion Swords to my collection.

Are Albion Swords expensive? Yes they are, but custom swords are even more expensive and with an Albion you are getting a sword that is made under the resolute company motto and slogan of "No Compromises to the Quality of their Swords!"
Likewise, a standard production model sword from Arms & Armor can be ordered in a customized fashion but it's going to be more expensive to purchase, most probably in like accordance with an Albion Sword in pricing.
Therefore, both of these companies are top notch in what they produce. Given the complexity of blade geometry on an Albion Sword, the pricing is appropriate in my sincere opinion!

Like I said, "You do not get a Rolls Royce with Ford money! Although the prices have gone up about once a year, I do believe that Albion tries very hard to keep their prices down!

I too have enjoyed this thread!

Sincerely!

Bob

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Albion, does it live up to the hype?
Page 9 of 9 Reply to topic
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to: