|Posted: Mon 26 Oct, 2009 2:49 pm Post subject: Organizing collection from older to newer, questions...
I've decided to build one or more wall mount racks due to their ease of building... Will probably use half moon rack or peg mounts for vertical display.
In any case, I was thinking I would display then left to righ from oldest towards newest in terms of historical development.
If you could go over this list, I'd appreciate it and help me determine proper order in terms of chronicity:
Older to newer:
1) The Decurio (should be released soon I hope)
2) The Valkyrja
4) Excalibur/The Discerner (LOL!! I have to put it somewhere, hehe, not sure though where)
5) Thorpe Falchion
6) Another Falchion
7) The Brescia Spadona
8) The Kingmaker
9) The Maximilian (hopefully out soon??)
10) The Markgraff (hopefully out soon??)
11) The Svante
12) The Dane (hopefully out soon??)
13) Arms and Armor: German rapier.
14) Swiss Saber (wait until you see this new detailed design out of Silver that CF is working on for me).
I wonder how long it is going to take Albion to come out with the above mentioned models, it is really taking a long time for some of those models...
In any case, I'd appreciate your help with 'dating' these in order... I think it should be close to the above...
P.S., Does anyone display shortest blade to longest? any other method?