Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search


Please help our efforts with a donation. This site requires ongoing funding and your donations are crucial to our future.
Last 10 Donors: Neil Eddiford, Chad Arnow, Jean Thibodeau, Robert Morgan, Adam Rose, Jerry Otahal, Michael P. Smith, Mikko Kuusirati, Eric Bergeron, Daniel Staberg (View All Donors)

Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Looking for Russ Tomas Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Author Message
Jiri Lucius




Location: Czech Republic
Joined: 12 Jan 2006

Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep, 2007 7:30 am    Post subject: Looking for Russ Tomas         Reply with quote

Does anybody know what happend to Russ Tomas from http://www.living-history.no/ ?
Sudenly he disapeared.

Thanks

Jiri
View user's profile Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Johan S. Moen




Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Joined: 26 Jan 2004

Posts: 259

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Hi Jiri

Russ is currently living in a place without any internet access. If you want to, I could give you his phone number?

He's fairly busy at the moment with work, but he's well! He is also (hopefully) moving 20 km down the road in a few weeks time, where he will have better facilities for work, as well as internet access! Although, sadly, he won't have any more bears or lynxes visiting his front yard.

Johan Schubert Moen
View user's profile Send private message
Jiri Lucius




Location: Czech Republic
Joined: 12 Jan 2006

Posts: 4

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep, 2007 8:15 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Johan S. Moen wrote:
Hi Jiri

Russ is currently living in a place without any internet access. If you want to, I could give you his phone number?

He's fairly busy at the moment with work, but he's well! He is also (hopefully) moving 20 km down the road in a few weeks time, where he will have better facilities for work, as well as internet access! Although, sadly, he won't have any more bears or lynxes visiting his front yard.

Johan Schubert Moen


Hi Johan,

thanks for the message, i was woried he gave up armouring. Big Grin

No wories, i can wait when he moves to the new site. Just say hello to him next time you see him.

Jiri
View user's profile Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Johan S. Moen




Location: Kristiansand, Norway
Joined: 26 Jan 2004

Posts: 259

PostPosted: Thu 20 Sep, 2007 9:51 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Jiri Lucius wrote:


Hi Johan,

thanks for the message, i was woried he gave up armouring. Big Grin

No wories, i can wait when he moves to the new site. Just say hello to him next time you see him.

Jiri


Hah, give up armouring? Russ? No chance Big Grin. Right now he's planning some rather nice projects, but I don't know if I should reveal them. What I can say however is that it involves making copies of some rather famous harnesses Wink.

I'll be sure to give him your regards!

Johan Schubert Moen
View user's profile Send private message
Jiri Lucius




Location: Czech Republic
Joined: 12 Jan 2006

Posts: 4

PostPosted: Tue 25 Sep, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Johan S. Moen wrote:
Jiri Lucius wrote:


Hi Johan,

thanks for the message, i was woried he gave up armouring. Big Grin

No wories, i can wait when he moves to the new site. Just say hello to him next time you see him.

Jiri


Hah, give up armouring? Russ? No chance Big Grin. Right now he's planning some rather nice projects, but I don't know if I should reveal them. What I can say however is that it involves making copies of some rather famous harnesses Wink.

I'll be sure to give him your regards!

Johan Schubert Moen


Big Grin I bet, I think I know the harnes he is working on. We have the same idea of a great project, sofar I have colected a lot of pictures of this harness so I should be able to start building it hopefuly this winter.

Jiri
View user's profile Visit poster's website ICQ Number


Display posts from previous:   
Forum Index > Off-topic Talk > Looking for Russ Tomas
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic
All times are GMT - 8 Hours

View previous topic :: View next topic
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum






All contents © Copyright 2003-2018 myArmoury.com — All rights reserved
Discussion forums powered by phpBB © The phpBB Group
Switch to the Basic Low-bandwidth Version of the forum