For Sale: A&A Danish Axe
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I am parting with my Arms & Armor Danish Axe. I am the second owner of this axe, and while I like it, I'm not in love with it. I purchased it along with a number of other A&A pieces a little over a year ago, and I am weeding the collection to items with which I'm really connected.

The axe was never used to cut -- just always a display piece. There are some tiny forge pittings near the collar of the blade, but other than that, the axe is in excellent shape. The photo below is from the A&A site, as I have no digital camera. Apologies for that. :\

Asking price = $210.00, which includes CONUS shipping and insurance via USPS Priority Mail. International shipping would be higher, the quote based on the receiving point.

If interested, please PM me. I prefer Paypal (please add 3% to cover Paypal surcharges), but will also accept a cashier's check or money order.

Cheers!

Attachment: 15.4 KB
A&A Danish Axe.jpg

Last edited by Carl Croushore on Thu 01 Sep, 2005 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

p.m. sent...

Carl,

If Russ doesn't snap it up, I would be interested and could pick it up at Lanzefest this weekend.

I used to have this axe, and unfortunately, traded it away for some joust armour that I never received :mad:

Still avaliable.

Carl,

PM sent.

Mike

My thanks, Carl.

Michael

EDITED TO ADD:

Carl couldn't have done more or been easier to deal with; axe was as described, shipping was quick, and the packaging was bank-vault secure!

M.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: