This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hi All,

I have to sell these items from my collection to make room for a new project.

Up for sale is an assortment of GAME WARDEN COMMEMORATIVE KNIVES. To buy these when I did, you had to be a Game Warden. When I was working as a wildlife law enforcement officer, I had the opportunity to buy these knives from our Game Warden Association.

KNIFE #1:
BUCK KNIFE SKINNER with a Cocobola handle. It is a 6-inch skinner blade that is engraved:
“Virginia Game Warden
1997 16th Edition
1 of 350”

Specifications of the knife:
Blade Steel: 420HC
Blade Length: 6"
Length Overall: 10 1/2"
Weight: 10.5 oz.
Handle Material: Cocobola
Carry System: Customized Brown leather sheath (Engraved/carved Virginia Game Warden badge)
Knife Type: Fixed Blade
Manufacturer: Buck Knives 660 S. Lochsa Street, Post Falls, ID 83854-5200
Retail Price is $106.00; this does not include customization work.
http://www.buckknives.com/catalog/detail/229/222

Box is included with Lifetime Warranty information card.

This knife is numbered #039. I am selling this knife for $150.00, plus $10.00 for shipping, handling and insurance in USA. Outside country shipping is extra.

KNIFE #2:
SCHRADE UNCLE HENRY FOLDING KNIFE with a Stag handle. It is a 3-inch folding knife with 3 blades. This knife is engraved,
“Virginia Game Warden
1989 8th Edition”

This knife is numbered #444, which was my badge number when I bought this knife. There is also a Golden Virginia Game Warden Badge inset into the Stag handle.

Blade Length: 3.1”
Length Overall: 6.9”
Length When Closed: 4”
Weight: 2.8 oz.
Handle Material: Stag
Knife Type: Folding 3 Blades
Manufacturer: Schrade Knives

This knife is handcrafted. Solid brass linings, nickel silver bolsters, rugged Stag handle, and stainless steel blades. A limited lifetime warranty by the manufacturer. Made in the USA.

Engraved Wooden Box (I believe is WALNUT) is included with Registration Certificate.

I am selling this knife for $125.00, plus $10.00 for shipping, handling and insurance in USA. Outside country shipping is extra.

KNIFE #3:
HARD HAT FOLDING KNIFE with a Red Bone Stag handle. It is a 3-inch folding knife with 2 blades. This knife is engraved,
“Virginia Game Warden Association
1994 Limited Edition
1 of 400”

This knife is numbered #026, which was my seniority in my Department when I bought this knife. There is also a Golden Virginia Game Warden Badge inset in the wooden display box.

Blade Length: 3.1”
Length When Closed: 4.25”
Weight: 3 oz.
Handle Material: Red Bone Stag
Knife Type: Folding 2 Blades
Manufacturer: Hard Hat Knives

This knife is handcrafted. There is also an etched Virginia Game Warden badge in the knife on the right side of the handle. A lifetime warranty by the manufacturer and it is Made in the USA.

I am selling this knife for $125.00, plus $10.00 for shipping, handling and insurance in USA. Outside country shipping is extra.

KNIFE #4 and other items:
GERBER FOLDING KNIFE with an ETCHED WITH “VIRGINIA GAME DEPARTMENT HUNTER EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR” on the left side of the handle. Also is a VINTAGE/RARE “Virginia Game Commission Hunter Education Instructor” Tie clasp/pin (whatever you call the little chain on the back). I never used these stupid things on my ties when I was working. Just something else to lose or get damaged when I’m running through the woods chasing after poachers.

I also have in this set a Quill pen (MADE IN THE USA), never used and also a wooden desktop pen holder that is engraved with “Virginia Game Commission Hunter Safety Instructor.” Altogether a very nice set.

Lastly, I have a “Virginia Game Department Hunter Education Instructor” pin. Still in the package, never used. The same thing as before, I had no use for these little pins on my uniform when I’m rolling on the ground trying to get the handcuffs on a spotlighter.

Manufacturer: Gerber
Model: Folding Sportsman 1
Knife Type: Folding Blade
Take a look at another one of these knives as the etching is similar (http://cutlerscove.com/jack-knives/gerber-sportman1-texas.htm) This is selling for $125.00

I am selling this knife for $100.00, plus $10.00 for shipping, handling and insurance in USA. Outside country shipping is extra.

All these are in MINT, never used, CONDITION.

Cash, personal checks or money orders are ok. I do not take Paypal. If you have any questions, please PM or email me.

Thanks for looking,

Jeff