This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

ALBION CONDOTTIERE FOR SALE
The sword is an out of the box unused Albion Condottiere with black sword grip. Never been cut with. I have only admired the sword in my hand a couple of times. The Scabbard is a Tods Workshop 15th century knotted scabbard all in black with brass fittings. The scabbard not been used but I have tried the sword in scabbard a couple of times. The belt has no holes so you can make them after what’s suitable for yourself. This sword and scabbard would be suitable for any mid to late 15th century impressions regardless of if you want to portrait a nobleman or a hardened mercenary.

I bought this packet last year but I have come to realize that I won't be doing any reenactment so I have decided to let it go.

The price for the sword and the scabbard, if you should order one from Albion and Tod, would be around 2800 Euro (give and take) including shipping, tax, fee etc, etc, and you must wait well over a year before you have the sword. My price including shipping within the EU, in the original box from Albion, is 2500 EUR. So, you will save 300 EUR and well over a year of waiting. This sword could be in your hand within a week or two and that must be worth something! If you live outside the EU it's probably best to let this one go.

Payment would be done by a bank transfer. I really don’t want to use PayPal since its exchange rates are too high but if that’s a deal breaker it could be done but with an added percentage to my price.

Pictures:https://photos.app.goo.gl/GtjtM4Hs3rL2dAmr5

Please let me know if there is anything you want to know, and I’ll do my best to answer your questions.
Best regards
Ulf Lidsman