This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Selling some of what was Viking Age combat/reenactment gear.

1. Nice lighter gambeson from a maker on Etsy. Actual linen used, which is nice as most of the ones I see on the market are all cotton or blends (not that they have much evidence for vikings using proper gambesons, but it is still a nice touch). It offers a nice bit of padding, but it isn't as thick as some of the fluffier ones out there, so it is best suited for lighter combat, or perfect for under chain-mail, etc. I replaced the fancy bronze clasps with leather and antler buttons, which hold better in combat. There is a little staining from chainmail rust near the collar, but it has been dry cleaned.

It was made to order, and I am around 5'10" and 175lbs. There is wiggle room for probably another 2 inches in height and 20lbs, depending. Attaching a picture of me wearing it.

Original $115-ish. Asking $50.

2. Two spear blunts.

One very common long spear head that is everywhere on the market. Very sturdy, and I don't think I've ever heard of one of these breaking, even in heavy battles. Affordable too.

One smaller one-handed spear head from Wulflund that I blunted.

New would be over $45. Asking $30 for both.

3. Blunt Viking era type E ax head made by William Brunson at Dragon Heart Armory. All his stuff is made specifically for combat and is really tough.

Asking $30 (usually these are around $60).

4. Hand forged and hammer-raised shield boss from the Jelling Dragon. Ten rivets included.

Would be $37 new (and without rivets). Asking $25.

All the blunts do have dings and scratches (but no burrs or cracks), as they've seen a few years of Jomsborg (Eastern) combat, hence why they're half off. All are blunted at at least the 2mm edge and dime-wide point Jomsborg standard.

I will do $100 for the whole bundle. All prices include shipping in the US (continental). I can send you links to the original vendors via PM, if needed.

Thanks!

Attachment: 197.4 KB
img_3400.jpg

Attachment: 303.22 KB
img_3405.jpg

Attachment: 107.63 KB
27500455_1725671977482852_1832943634084570615_o.jpg

Attachment: 264.73 KB
[ Download ]

Attachment: 250.47 KB
[ Download ]