This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

First one - purchased last Summer and used 3 times as an information tent - Panther- 9'x12' with 7' walls and an overall height of 11' - white with "King Arthur" scallops and green piping -10.38oz Sunforger with Flame Retardant - all set up poles (less one that snapped), ropes, and stakes included - $850 + shipping. Looks brand new.

Second one - Purchased "used" last Summer - Panther (?) - 18'x20' - white with regular scallops and blue piping 10.38oz Sunforger with Flame Retardant with regular 6' walls and (I am guessing, about a 12' overall height - all set up poles, ropes (including storm ropes), but no stakes included - back wall has been professionally cut (not by us) to allow a "second door" - $ 1300 + shipping. Looks like a used pavilion, but is in excellent shape, and would be great for large gatherings, as a sales tent (espcially for merchants that produce high end SWORDS and ARMOUR (and wouldn't have to rent tents anymore - hint, hint), or to hold your entire household at events.

Payment can be made in personal check, money order, or through Paypal (please contact me first for a total price if using Paypal).

I will look to see if I have any photos of the pavilions, but further info can be found here: http://www.pantherprimitives.com/pdf/17.pdf

Will consider combing the two for a single buyer to save on shipping and will DELIVER to those in the Wisconsin Madison, Milwaukee area or will meet those a little further out.

Please PM or email with any questions,