Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Yari or Naginata Spear BladeRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Andy Biggers

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Fri 07 Nov, 2014 6:20 am    Post subject: Wanted: Yari or Naginata Spear Blade         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for either a Japanese Yari or Naginata head for a project I am working on. I am interested in any good quality examples in carbon steel (not stainless) produced by either a commercial maker or private individual. I am not interested interested in any of the cheap Chinese heads that came mounted on those hollow shafts that retailed for $50.00.

I am also not interested in any Paul Chen yari or naginata at or near retail price -- I can buy a brand new one myself. However, if you have a Paul Chen yari or naginata that is battered or broken, and if the price is right, I will consider it if offered. Oh, and by "battered and broken" I am referring to the shaft... the blade must be in good condition.

I am not too concerned about minor rust or blemishes on a prospective blade -- but chips or fatal flaws are out.

Please let me know if any of you have anything for sale, or can give me a lead to a place I can acquire one.

Many thanks,

Andy

Gain say who dare!

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Yari or Naginata Spear BladeRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic