This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

My collection has grown too large and some recent changes to my life require me to start paring it down to recoup some of the cash invested. It's hard for me to part with my prized possessions, but priorities change and cause us all to make the tough choices.

I have here for sale a very nice custom rondel dagger supplied by Arma Bohemia of the Czech Republic.

This dagger was one of my last purchases. I bought it on a whim with the intention of selling but after getting it was so taken by it, I've kept it for a couple years! It's inspired by an antique located at the Bayerisches Armeemuseum Ingolstadt, Germany dating from the first half of the 15th century:

[ Linked Image ]

This is an extremely detailed piece and is very unique on the reproduction market. While being a truly beautiful piece, it's quite large and stiff, making for a fiercely capable weapon. A custom wood-cored scabbard is included.

[ Linked Image ] [ Linked Image ]

Click any photo to see a full-sized version

Measurements:

Overall length: 23"
Weight: 1.3 pounds
Blade: 15.75" long; 1.375" wide tapering to .375"
Hilt length: 7.25"

Additional info:

As soon as I saw the photos of the original in the museum, I was hooked. The unique qualities found in this dagger really grabbed me. It's very big and mean while being super detailed... hell, how could I not like it? That's spot-on with the stuff I tend to go for. The grip is intricately carved and has small brass tubes inserted into the raised portions. This provides an excellent gripping surface along with stunning visual appeal. The lower rondel has has brass inlaid into it and there's a pieced design of cut brass elements in the upper rondel! Oh yeah, and look at those fancy ferrules that frame the grip. Wow.

MY ASKING PRICE: $700

I prefer PayPal. Add 3% mark-up to offset PayPal fee. Shipping is extra.

Questions or comments can be Private Messaged to me here on myArmoury.com or via email.

[ Linked Image ]