Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breastplate & Demi-GauntletsSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Matt Joseph

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 23 Nov, 2013 12:33 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breastplate & Demi-Gauntlet         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I've been lurking these forums for a few years now, but now I actually have a reason to make a post. I'm putting up for sale my MT breastplate with faulds and tassets along with a pair of demi-gauntlets. I received both shortly before Allan went out of business. I'm sure that most here are already aware of the excellent quality of Allan's pieces for the price range.

There's a small spot of rust near the top edge of the breastplate (should be somewhat visible in the picture) but the armor is otherwise in great shape. The breastplate would probably best fit a fairly barrel-chested man with a chest measurement of at least 45" or so; I'm pretty lanky and it doesn't fit me particularly well.

I'll let both pieces go for $300 plus shipping in the CONUS. I'd prefer payment through PayPal or a USPS money order. I'm also willing to sell just the breastplate or just the gauntlets alone; let me know if this is desired.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Mercenary's Tailor Breastplate & Demi-GauntletsSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic