Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Hanwei Prac. Bastard New $175, Fabri Messer $230!!Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jess Brisson

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 26 Jul, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Hanwei Prac. Bastard New $175, Fabri Messer $230!!         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello myArmoury Members,, I am selling a Hanwei practical bastard sword that i JUST got, I needed a longsword but for me (and my small hands) the pommel is a tad to big as i grip the pommel alot. My loss your gain 175 Shipped Brand new still has the oil on the blade. Pics will be up in a little bit. Also I am selling a Fabri Armorum Messer here just waiting on it to arrive to my door, Im going to open the package take pictures and sell it off right away for the low price of $230 Shipped. Paypal is my preferred way to get money. Thanks again pics coming very soon.
Jess Brisson

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jul, 2012 6:29 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

here are the pics of the sword sorry if i have to attach it i usually use photobucket. normally I would just put this in an edit post but im still really trying to get used to this forum sorry admins Eek!

there you are, the handle did darken a tad from me dry handling it for 5 minutes Laughing Out Loud Ill also send the original invoice with it so you can see that it is brand new. Thanks for looking
Jess Brisson

PostPosted: Fri 27 Jul, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Hanwei Bastard has been sold!         Reply with quote

The hanwei has been sold thanks to all that inquired, dont fear I always end up getting things changing my mind and selling them!
Jess Brisson

PostPosted: Sat 28 Jul, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Im holding onto the messer!         Reply with quote

Holding onto the messer now till further notice, which may never come Big Grin will update with more items in the near future!
Jess Brisson

PostPosted: Sun 29 Jul, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Jess' BST Fabri Messer back, still on its way $230 shipped         Reply with quote

Hello HEMAA, I'm now also selling a Fabri Armorum Messer that is STILL on its way via mail from cz I am selling it off brand new for $230 shipped. (Hanwei Sold) Hanwei practical bastard sword that i JUST got, I needed a longsword but for me (and my small hands) the pommel is a tad to big as i grip the pommel alot. My loss your gain 175 Shipped Brand new still has the oil on the blade. Pics will be up in a little bit. Paypal is preferred

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Hanwei Prac. Bastard New $175, Fabri Messer $230!!Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic