For Sale: Armour Class Mortuary Hilt Saber [SOLD]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Armour Class Mortuary Hilt Saber, originally purchased from Albion several years ago. Blade is EN45 steel, double vuller both sides of blade, blade is sharp. Blade measures: 31 inches long, 1-1/2 inches wide, and 4mm thick. Handle is wire covered wood, mortuary basket and pommel are also steel. No scabbard. $350 or reasonable offer.

Last edited by Raymond Deancona on Mon 27 Dec, 2004 3:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Could you please post a picture of the whole blade?

If you want a picture of the whole blade, please email me and I will send you a jpeg. The pictures of the whole sword are too big for this forum.

Raymond,
I sent you a pm.
Thanks,
James
Interested in seeing more

hello. I might be interested in picking this up, but would like to see pictures of the whole sword first. My email is as follows: Quagmire8@juno.com. you can send photos there. Thanks, Michael
Re: Interested in seeing more

Michael R. Black wrote:
hello. I might be interested in picking this up, but would like to see pictures of the whole sword first. My email is as follows: Quagmire8@juno.com. you can send photos there. Thanks, Michael

Michael

There is a review of this AC sword in our Review section http://www.myArmoury.com/review_ac_mort.html

Mac

Thomas McDonald wrote:
Michael R. Black wrote:

Michael

There is a review of this AC sword in our Review section http://www.myArmoury.com/review_ac_mort.html

Mac

Not wanting to break forum guidelines or protocol of chat,just wanted to clarify that the A-C Mortuary in the review is not the actual Mort. sword Raymond has up for sale.

Bill

William Goodwin wrote:
Not wanting to break forum guidelines or protocol of chat,just wanted to clarify that the A-C Mortuary in the review is not the actual Mort. sword Raymond has up for sale. Bill

Yup, I knew after reading what I wrote I should have been clearer .....

Don'y worry , Bill , we won't sell your baby ;-) Mac

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: