This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I'm going to use the blade of my Windlass "Munich" sword for a different project, so I'm selling the complete hilt. The sale includes the guard, pommel and wire-bound grip. The pommel is threaded and drilled about halfway through. If you want it drilled all the way through I'm willing to do that for you at no additional charge (I have only one bit suitable for this, so consider that limitation if you want it drilled).

The "test" blade shown below with guard and pommel is the Hanwei-Tinker sharp bastard sword blade ($100 from KOA). I think that blade is a good match for this hilt. It's MUCH better-looking than the original "Munich blade" and a great deal stiffer and sharper, too. You'd have to modify the tang, of course, and create a ricasso if you want one. I'd shorten the grip as well. When you're done you'd have a much better sword than the "Munich" for the same price ($209 from KOA).

More photos here: http://www.myArmoury.com/talk/viewtopic.php?t=19621&start=20

I'm asking $100, shipped in CONUS, for the complete hilt (PayPal only). That's almost 1/3 the price of an equivalent complete Darkwood hilt!

The complete Munich hilt is on the left and at bottom in the composite photos (shown with A&A "Town Guard").

Attachment: 219.43 KB
hilt.gif

Attachment: 57.38 KB
munich.gif

Attachment: 192.83 KB
munich2_509.gif

Attachment: 115.08 KB
munich10_623.gif