For Sale: Albion Vinland and Seax w/scabbards [SOLD]
This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

I had posted these in the Off Topic forum (helps to pull the page down farther :blush: ). Anyways my decision to sell both of these has become solid (at least no trepidation presently). As stated in the Off Topic forum I'm asking $800 for the Vinland which includes the Albion campaign scabbard.

Never used for cutting and very little dry handling. Basically new in box condition. Excellent well balanced weapon, very light especially in comparison to the DT vikings I've owned. Workmanship is what we have come to expect from Albion including the scabbard. Very clean and nice lines, good fit. Bronze chape. No swordbelt. Originally ordered oxblood handle wrap, arrived black. Can't complain.

$800 Price includes shipping, CONUS only, Preferred payment via USPS MO. Don't do Paypal.(my apologies)

The Seax and sheath I ordered to compliment my Vinland (which it does). Very robust yet simple knife. Walnut handle, pinned. Sheath exactly matches the one on the website, very well executed. Bronze chape, leather is embossed with geometric designs. Asking $200 includes s/h same stipulations as above.

Last edited by B. Stark on Wed 01 Sep, 2004 9:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Pic of Vinland:

With scabbard:

oops, scabbard:

Saex and sheath:

bmp

What everybodies money tied up in other Albion stuff? Yeah me too. :p

Well, here's the update. After some thought I've decided to try and sell the Vinland separate from the scabbard. $600 takes it + s/h of $15. I would include that but I must purchase a box and pay for shipping which usually runs about $15 altogether.

The scabbard will fit Albion swords with a Giebig Type 3 Blade. Of course the Vinland is ideal. I'll part with it for $200 + $10 for s/h. Hope this helps move these out. Confir with Mike Sigman if you have questions concerning the fit of the Newer Albion Vikings (Hersir, Huscarl, Jarl etc.). Thanks for looking, more thanks if you buy!! :D

P.S. Once again, the Seax is from Albion as well. $200 takes the whole kit and kaboodle(includes s/h)[/b]

bmp

Well, once again, I'm lowering the price for the Vinland w/ scabbard to $750 + s/h. The sword alone is still $600.
That's $155 cheaper than one brand new for a sword never cut with and made in January of '04. SCabbard's even younger :) .

Seax knife is no longer up for sale.

Vinland with scabbard is now $700.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: