For Sale: Museum line sting sword+scabbard
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello all,

Well my computer bought the farm so it looks like the last of my LOTR items will have to go. This is a Museum line sting I picked up last year. It's only been in it's glass display case for a few months when we moved and now resides in the closet. I have the display case, certificate, and a scabbard, all united cutlery. This museum line sting is fairly hard to get these days and as they don't seem to be making more will only get harder. It's really a wonderful piece made from carbon steel and has a slight edge. The raised vines on the grip are wonderful and the overall look is much better then even I expected. If I had known they'd look that good I'd have snatched up the Glamdring when it was still around. While the sword and display are in as new condition, I no longer have the boxes it was shipped in. I believe they we're thrown away during my move. I paid $399 for this when I picked it up and she can be yours for $250+ shipping. Pictures are available on request but won't due her justice. As always I'm open to reasonable offers but am looking for a cash sale as I need to pay off my Macbook pro. I accept and prefer paypal and never change a fee. Thanks for looking.

~Mike~

Let's try this with some pictures......

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

[ Linked Image ]

Don't be afraid to make an offer. The worst I can say is no.

Alrighty then. Let's say $250 shipped in the CONUS.

$200 plus shipping in the Conus for the weekend. You know it's rare and you know you want it so now's your chance.

Weekends over. I'll keep it at this price for a bit and then move her to ebay.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: