Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Sword bayonet and random thingsRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Christopher Finneman

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Wed 08 Oct, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Sword bayonet and random things         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello there.

I have a few things here for sale and hope to sell them soon. I have no way to get pics but I stand by my word and offer a money back quarentee. So far noone has complained.
So here we go

MRL 15th century longsword. I aged this swords blade so now it has a nice dark patina on its steel ( think about a good old sword) also oil blackend the pommel and the guard along with the furniture on the scabbard. This sword is way better than any mrl swords I handled. The tang is really thick. The blade is a little whippy but not to much for the length of this thing. Its truely a beautiful sword. Im asking 200$ shipped.

Also a swedish mauser m98 bayonet. Had this sitting on my rifle for years and well now my rifle is modified so it no longer has a bayonet lug. This comes with a scabbard and a frog. I hear these make excellent hunting knifes too. 50$ shipped

Along with a Tippmann Pro carbine like new condition will include a 9oz tank and a mask and hopper. These guns are very very dependable.
200$ shipped

Lastly a limited run ontario knife company bowie knife. It has about a twelve inch blade and made from 1095 high carbnon steel. This has been my work horse knife. Its used and wouldnt care what you throw at it. I can cut through 2.5 inch saplings no problem along with weeds roots ect. I found a woodsman pal and now use that so this girl just collects dust.
60$ shipped.

Thanks for looking
And remember I cant post pics. But for the sword and the bayonet you can easily find pics what they look like.
Im open for offers too

Thanks
Christopher

Proudly it stands until the worlds end. The victorious banner of love.
Christopher Finneman

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sat 11 Oct, 2008 10:34 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Bump

Lets go for best offer on this.
Pm me or email me at nails53391@yahoo.com

Thanks

Proudly it stands until the worlds end. The victorious banner of love.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Sword bayonet and random thingsRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic