Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Second hand Windlass falchions.Removed Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Corey D. Sullivan

Reading list: 12 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 17 Jan, 2008 9:43 am    Post subject: Wanted: Second hand Windlass falchions.         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

As the title says, I'm in the market for an MRL falchion to round out my collection. Preferably the German Falchion, or the Foot Soldier Falchion.

Looking for one around $100, could go slightly more. Condition should be reasonable, as long as it's reflected in the price. I can fix loose crosses and repeen hilts to tighten them up, and will probably be replacing grips anyways, so that doesn't matter a great deal. Blades should be in decent condition, (ie: no big nicks, rust, stains,) As long as it can be fixed with a little effort, I'll be happy. If the problem isn't readily fixable, then I'm not terribly interested.

Sharpened would be nice.

Anyways, lets hear what you've got. I'm also open to other MRL pieces, as long as they are they're better models.

Hope to hear from you, cheers!

"He had scantly finyshed his saienge but the one armye espyed the other lord how hastely the souldioures buckled their healmes how quikly the archers bent ther bowes and frushed their feathers how redely the byllmen shoke their bylles and proved their staves redy to appioche and loyne when the terrible trotnpet should sound the blast to victorie or deathe."
Corey D. Sullivan

Reading list: 12 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 20 Jan, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Bump

Nothing? Please? Wink

When I said slightly over, I meant up to $120.

-Cheers!

"He had scantly finyshed his saienge but the one armye espyed the other lord how hastely the souldioures buckled their healmes how quikly the archers bent ther bowes and frushed their feathers how redely the byllmen shoke their bylles and proved their staves redy to appioche and loyne when the terrible trotnpet should sound the blast to victorie or deathe."

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Second hand Windlass falchions.Removed
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic