Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Viking or early medieval Del Tin swordsRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Aaron Justice

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 04 Feb, 2007 12:22 pm    Post subject: Wanted: Viking or early medieval Del Tin swords         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Just to run down the list, I am technically interested in almost any Del Tin sword, though there are some styles I do not care for at all. Especially some of the older Museum Replicas blades, there were a few viking models no longer available. As for the modern blades, I am interested in the 2101, bronze hilted 2102 (will replace the bronze grip. It may lighten the blade enough to be useable) 2104, 2105 viking swords, the 2121* (the Albion version had a better grip), 2123, 2131, 2133*, 2142*, the older Moonbrand (larger blade than the new offering), 5143*, and 5148.

The 2121, 2133, 2142, and the 5143 are the ones I am seeking after the most.

I have been in the Japanese sword game for quite a while, and would like to make a slow reemergence into the European world again.

The only caveat is that I am not looking to pay top dollar. If the sword is a little rusted, pitted, in need of a fresh polish or needs some repeening that is fine. Of course the level will effect the price. Really, in the $200 to $250 range is ideal. No scabbards necessary.

I used to own a 2133, 5143, and 2142. I can't remeber if they sold here or at SwordForum, but if you still have it I wouldn't mind buying it back.

How can there be a perfect sword when PEOPLE come in all shapes and sizes too?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Aaron Justice

PostPosted: Mon 05 Feb, 2007 12:17 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Pardon me, I mean I am interested in the older Del Tin vikings from the MRL catalogs. The above sentence makes it sound like I am not interested in those kinds of blades.

How can there be a perfect sword when PEOPLE come in all shapes and sizes too?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Jonathan Blair

Reading list: 2 books

PostPosted: Tue 06 Feb, 2007 4:32 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

PM sent.

A few extra words to make the filter happy.

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." - The Lord Jesus Christ, from The Gospel According to Saint Matthew, chapter x, verse 34, Authorized Version of 1611
John Cooksey

PostPosted: Thu 08 Feb, 2007 1:38 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

I have a 2103, aka "the Hugin and Munin sword" I might be interested in selling.
It's in fair shape. Hilt components are still relatively tight, the wire wrap is sound, but the blade could use a little polish (could do that for ya if you are interested).
PM or e-mail me if ya are interested.

jcooksey1@cox.net

I didn't surrender, but they took my horse and made him surrender.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > Wanted: Viking or early medieval Del Tin swordsRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic