Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: CF/AT 1561 German Longsword SturmmeisterSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Diane Mirro

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Thu 18 Jan, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: For Sale or Trade: CF/AT 1561 German Longsword Sturmmeister         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

No, folks, this is not April Fool's Day. After several years of faithful service at various Ren Faires and cutting parties, it is time for Storm to go to a new home. My world has moved on...

Storm is a superb example of a high quality, well-balanced Atrim German Longsword blade coupled with the artistry of a Christian Fletcher grip and scabbard--and a minor upgrade or two (stronger belt, reshaped cross, leather color deepened to a rich mahogany.) Storm is an elegant 2lbs. 5oz., POB 5" from cross, blade length 36" tip to cross, handle length 11" cross to pommel. The scabbard is a clean-lined wood core wrapped in leather, with a strong custom chape protecting the tip so you don't have to worry if the end touches down on stone or pavement. This sword is a fine cutter, but even more impressive is her handling in WMA practice such as Fiore or Liechtenauer--she feels like an extension of my arm and is easily wielded one-handed or two. Gus really outdid himself with the sculpting of this one, and Christian's handle and scabbard treatment complements quite nicely!

Photos, you ask? Please go to:

http://picasaweb.google.com/CFAT561Langenswert

to see the dozen I snapped recently. You can also visit Christian Fletcher's website at:

http://www.christianfletcher.com/Site/AT-1561.html

and see her in her original incarnation (That's her in the fourth photo, with autumn leaves.)

I WAS selling Storm shipped, insured, in a very nice aluminum rifle case ($100 value) for $1250 shipped within the United State ...however, to sweeten the deal a bit, I am knocking $50 off AND will include with the sale a Swordcraft aluminum longsword waster--edges nicked up a bit from use, but still in great shape. So, $1200 for Storm with waster OR, for Storm alone, $1100.

I might be persuaded to barter if you offered something in the realm of a dirk, cutlass, hanger or shortsword, plus cash...no rapiers or tanto, please, I already have one of each that I'm looking to move as well...photos also at picasa site listed above.

Consider that for this price you are getting a high quality sword, scabbard, longsword suspension and case with NO waiting period to endure, and I think you will agree that this is an excellent value. And if you live in the vicinity of Seattle/Vancouver (BC), I'd be happy to arrange an in-person delivery rather than FedEx.

Please PM or email me at ladysamurai@yahoo.com and be patient--I'll check back daily but I spend little time on the computer these days, so hang in there...
Diane Mirro

PostPosted: Sat 20 Jan, 2007 5:01 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

In case the above post was confusing, price is as follows:

CF/AT 1561 German Longsword with scabbard and belt suspension, PLUS Swordcraft Liberi model aluminum waster, shipped FedEx insured in a very nice aluminum guncase--$1200

--OR--

Longsword without the waster, $1100

--OR--

Longsword with or without waster, at least $800 plus barter goods (would consider a nice cutlass, hanger, dirk, shortsword).

NO ADDITIONAL FEE FOR PAYPAL!

Diane
Diane Mirro

PostPosted: Tue 30 Jan, 2007 10:09 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

All right, I can see you're a tough audience. I am now dropping the price by $100, and if the sword doesn't move soon I will simply take it off the market:

CF/AT 1561 Sturmmeister German Longsword in custom scabbard and belt suspension, shipped insured in an aluminum rifle case--$1000 even.

Same as above with the aluminum waster--$1100.
Diane Mirro

PostPosted: Sun 04 Feb, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Sale pending on both Storm and waster...will know for sure 2/5/07.
Diane Mirro

PostPosted: Mon 05 Feb, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Swords are sold. Thank you all for your interest. (I do have more goodies for sale or trade in my new ad...)

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale or Trade: CF/AT 1561 German Longsword SturmmeisterSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic