Wanted: Older Krupp steel Del Tin swords
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Hello all, been a while since I posted here.

I am in search of any older Del Tin swords sold under MRL. They have thinner edges like current Windlass swords and are made out of Krupp steel which I find more aesthetically pleasing than the chromium steel they use now.

I am actually looking for any of the older style Viking swords, they have about 5 or 6 models not being produced by Del Tin now. One was a massive Viking sword with a pommel and crossguard similar to the Del Tin 2124, but with a wider and probably longer blade.

I believe it was called the Maldon viking sword. It was supposed to weigh nearly 4 pounds, very heavy, but I had the current 2102 and it weighed about the same. Here is another one. This one has a similar pommel and cross, but the blade is still smaller than the Maldon.

[ Linked Image ]

I like some of the styles no longer produced, and seeing that these swords do pop up now and then I am interested in purchasing one if someone wanted to take it out and dust it off.

I have a sharpened Sword of Tiberias and Scabbard coming in the next day or so I may want to trade if someone wants to.

PM sent

Jonathan Blair wrote:
PM sent

Jonathan, emailed and Pm'd you.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: