For Sale: Scottish Books
This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

Greetings All, I am offering the following "instant" Scottish library for sale.

Scottish Swords and Dirks by John Wallace. Out of print and rare. Do a search for it. This copy has a 1" tear on the coverlet page and an owner's stamp, otherwise it is in very good condition.
Culloden; The Swords and the Sorrows. Great color picture book. Binding has some separation but intact with all pages. Good condition.
The Scottish Dirk by James D. Foreman. Excellent volume on the Scottish Dirk. Black and white photos. Good condition.
Weapons of the Highland Regiments, 1740-1780 by Anthony D. Darling. A fine little book on it's subject. Good condition.
Osprey's Culloden 1746, Campaign Series #12. Fine review of that particular battle. Good condition.
Osprey's 18th Century Highlanders, Men at Arms #261. A fine review of Scottish units in the Queen's service. Good condition.
I am offering the whole lot for a $100.00 or best offer, shipping and insurance included. U.S. sales only please. I accept PayPal or U.S. Postal money order. If interested, pm me and lets talk. Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin

Report this post to a moderator | IP:

Patrick,
Will you consider offers for pieces of this or are they only available as a group?

Greetings All, I would prefer this to be a "group" sale. Sincerely, Patrick Fitzmartin

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: