Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A Durer w/CF Gothic Wrap & ScabbardSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Jason Elrod

Reading list: 38 books

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: For Sale: A&A Durer w/CF Gothic Wrap & Scabbard         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Asking $925 w/ USPS Priority mail shipping & Insurance or best offer. A trade w/cash is possible if someone has an A&A English Longsword or A&A Schloss Erbach that they are willing to part with.

This sword is in almost perfect condition. It has seen some dry handling and cutting on light targets. All rust has been removed and there are no scratches or dings in the blade. A&A does not peen their Durer sword but they use a pommel nut to secure there hilt components (they actually secure a couple of there swords this way). This sword has seen some tightening of the pommel nut and does have some teeth marks from the wrench that I used. This is the only flaw in an otherwise perfect sword.

This Durer is unique as the oxblood gothic wrap and scabbard were done by Christian Fletcher as well as the suspension and belt. The color is much darker in person than in the pictures and if it ever stops raining here, I'll be able to take some nicer pictures. You can always PM me with picture requests.

This sword is one of the most versatile swords that I have owned. It thrusts well. It cuts well. Armored techniques. Unarmored techniques. Doesn't matter. Unfortunately other sword projects are in the works so this sword must go.

For other impressions see Bill Grandy's Review http://www.myArmoury.com/review_aa_dur.html

Weight: 2 pounds, 15 ounces
Overall length: 47 1/4 inches
Blade length: 36 inches
Blade width: 1 3/4 inches at base, tapering to 3/4 inch
Grip length: 8 1/4 inches
Guard width: 9 inches
Point of Balance: 4 1/4 inches from guard
Center of Percussion: ~22 inches from guard
Jason Elrod

PostPosted: Sun 28 Aug, 2005 12:35 pm    Post subject: more pics         Reply with quote

close up of the hilt
Jason Elrod

PostPosted: Wed 31 Aug, 2005 12:08 pm    Post subject: Price Drop         Reply with quote

Quick price drop so I can get this sword out of my collection faster before I change my mind and decide to keep her. . . which I can't really afford to do.

Asking $800 shipped or best offer.

New this sword with CF gothic wrap, scabbard, belt and shipping would run you $1283.

Now with more glorious pictures in bad lighting.
Jason Elrod

PostPosted: Sun 04 Sep, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Price Drop         Reply with quote

Told you I wanted to get rid of this sword fast. . . Price Drop to $700 (at this price point add 3% for paypal payments).

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: A&A Durer w/CF Gothic Wrap & ScabbardSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic