Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Miscellaneous Weapons for sale, A&A, Albion et. alRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Terry Thompson

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Tue 13 Oct, 2020 4:15 pm    Post subject: Miscellaneous Weapons for sale, A&A, Albion et. al         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

A few weapons and a piece of armor for sale. Msg me if you're interested. Prices do not include shipping. Due to changing legislation, please check with your local laws about shipping "weapons".

Arms and Armor, sword of the Black Prince with wood core scabbard. Retail $950 without scabbard. Asking for $900+shipping.
(This is also listed on Ebay, and I will have to be pulled if there is a taker here or vice versa.)

Albion Swords Vassal Falchion with leather covered poplar scabbard. 1 of 100. Sold this, but the buyer decided he didn't want it and returned it. So I'm putting it back up for sale. Retail $1320 is without a scabbard. Asking for $1220+ship.

Windlass steel crafts English Warhammer. I think this retailed for around $100. But I'm asking for $59.

Some Polearms: A swiss voulge, spear, medieval halberd, and a British military Bill (Shipping will be $$$)
-The swiss voulge is on a round 1.25" hardwood pole. It's a hard wood, but I don't recollect the type. Possibly oak, looking at the grain. It's dyed a dark walnut or possibly a mahogany (I don't remember which, but common on items I stain). It looks a bit reddish for walnut, but too dark for mahogony. I'm leaning to the mahogany if I was feet to fire. Looking for $109.
-The Spear is a in inexpensive spear point from Kult of Athena on an octogonal ash shaft. same pole as the halberd above, but no stain or clear coat. Asking for $59.
-The early halberd, I *THINK* was a White mountain Armory piece. But I wouldn't swear to it on a bible. It was modified slightly from it's original form to look more like a pic in an Osprey book. It's on an octoganal ash 1.25" shaft also about 6' in length. Stained with the same stain as the Halberd pole, but it didn't saturate as deeply. A much better color IMO. I'd like $149.
-The English military bill was definitely from White Mountain Armory. And really just a fantastic piece. I read that polearms in period were often made of durable fruit woods (i can't remember the page, but I can picture his face), and I got this stock from Baird Bros. is pear wood, It was a 2x2" that was shaved down on the corners to make it an octogonal shape yet still fit the larger square socket size. It feels great to hold in the hand and swing around. When you hold this for a few moments you'll get the understanding of the offensive power of the footmen with the swiss-army-knife head on a medium range weapon capable of stabbing, slashing or loping. The head is a beast, measuring 28" long. I'd like to get $169 for this. Which I, once again think is what I paid just for the head. I think the fruit wood pole was like $50+shipping.

Brass handgonne .64 cal (12" barrel) by maker John Buck. Proofed with a double charge. Never fired it myself.
On stained octogonal ash pole 64" over-all. $225.

Handgonne/hackbutt style from The Rifle Shoppe. .75 caliber 9" brarrel. The kit is $295. Asking for $199 as it doesn't have the hook. I have a 2lb. bag of lead rounds/shot for this piece. Just the handgonne and lead shot. Powder, ram-rod, tools as seen in pics are not included.
[mg]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48230354037_5326a52d8a_z.jpg[/img]

Archer's celeta by GDFB. 14. ga. steel. Retailed for $139. Asking $99+shipping.
[mg]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/50433729577_5122156005_c.jpg[/img]

Terry Thompson

PostPosted: Tue 13 Oct, 2020 5:21 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Correction: The Black Prince price should be $800+Ship. (unable to edit original post).
Terry Thompson

PostPosted: Tue 13 Oct, 2020 7:43 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The Black Prince is pending sale and No longer avail.
Terry Thompson

PostPosted: Mon 19 Oct, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

A&A Black Prince, Rifle Shoppe Hackbutt are sold.
English warhammer and brass handgonne are pending sale.

Helmet, polearms and Vassal are still available.
Terry Thompson

PostPosted: Mon 26 Oct, 2020 12:23 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Helmet is sold.
Terry Thompson

PostPosted: Thu 29 Oct, 2020 11:12 am    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Still available: Brass octagonal handgonne, Albion Vassal Falchion, English Warhammer and all 4 pole weapons.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Miscellaneous Weapons for sale, A&A, Albion et. alRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic