Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Custom Crusader SwordSOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Kris Skubisz

Feedback score: None
PostPosted: Sun 17 Jul, 2011 9:16 am    Post subject: For Sale: Custom Crusader Sword         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

Hello,
I am offering a custom Legacy Arms / G2 crusader sword for sale. The sword was taken apart and redone, now it has a new handle (carved from Canadian oak, w/custom real cow hide wrap), reshaped guard ( more traditional style), slightly shortened blade ( the fuller extends under the guard now), and a custom made scabbard and suspension. The tang is properly peened (unlike the original). The scabbard is wood core wrapped with natural cowhide, the belts are hand cut from veg. tanned leather, hand tooled and decorated with studs, Templar conchos and crosses. The suspension was designed so that the top belt can be easily removed and the sword can be worn with the bottom belt only if any-one preffere's it that way. The original G2 scabbard is included as well, it's new never used.

The sword stats are almost the same as before, the sword is about an inch shorter and slightly lighter than stock. You can look up the numbers at any online vendor (KOA etc). This item is new, never used, fully sharpened.

Asking price is $450us, shipping is FREE for Canada / USA, with insurance and tracking number. I would preffer Paypal payments, and i am not looking for trades, sorry. If interested, contact me through email ( cs_76@yahoo.com ) or send a PM.
Thanku,
Chris

link for more pics
http://customswordandscabbard.weebly.com/page-7.html

Attachment: 116.85 KB
[ Download ]

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Custom Crusader SwordSOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic