Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: H/T Longsword, MRL Type XIV, and Hanwei Tac Wak...SOLD Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: For Sale: H/T Longsword, MRL Type XIV, and Hanwei Tac Wak...         Reply with quote

This listing is marked SOLD and is no longer available

In light of my preparations for deployment, I am moving some of my imported blades. I am pricing them for quick sale, in hopes to pad my wallet a little bit for my initial expenses when I arrive in theater before my DoD check starts dropping. I need to move these FAST, so they are priced as low as I can go from the get-go. I can only accept Paypal for shipping.

PM me here if interested in any of these blades - they are priced with shipping invidually below. Or, for an even better deal, I will sell them all to one buyer for $350 shipped! Big Grin

1. H/T Practical Longsword: This sword is in excellent condition. I have done almost no cutting with this blade, the edge has been touched up a tad, and the grip has been re-formed, re-wrapped with leather / cord and a nice, comfortable grip. I will ship this sword in a hardside rifle case.

Price: $150 shipped anywhere CONUS.

2. Windlass Type XIV Arming Sword: I bought this off of Ye Olde Gaffer several months back. He completely redid the peen, added a corded leather grip. I added some replica medievaly coins to the pommel recesses, added patina to the guard and cross, and gave the blade a satin finish. The blade could stand a little more finishing - it has a couple small wayward scratches, there is however no dings/chips/ or other damage whatsoever. I also added a hand-tied suspension knot, and a little decor to the scabbard. The suspension has clips on it for quick attaching to D-rings or belt loops.

Price: $175 shipped anywhere CONUS.

3. Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi: I just bought this sword last week, and I love it. I did a little test cutting with it, which did not affect it at all. It's in excellent condition with a nice sharp edge.

Price: $80 shipped anywhere CONUS.

J.E. Sarge
Crusader Monk Sword Scabbards and Customizations
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

The Hanwei Tactical Wakizashi has been SOLD!

The Practical Longsword and Type XIV are still available at their prospective prices, or you can have both shipped together for $299. Big Grin

J.E. Sarge
www.crusadermonk.com

"But lack of documentation, especially for such early times, is not to be considered as evidence of non-existance." - Ewart Oakeshott
JE Sarge
Industry Professional

PostPosted: Fri 22 Oct, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD! Thanks for viewing. Big Grin

J.E. Sarge
www.crusadermonk.com

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: H/T Longsword, MRL Type XIV, and Hanwei Tac Wak...SOLD
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic