Info Favorites Register Log in
myArmoury.com Discussion Forums

Forum index Memberlist Usergroups Spotlight Topics Search
Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Good Reference BooksRemoved Reply to topic
This is a standard topic  
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Sun 21 Mar, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: For Sale: Good Reference Books         Reply with quote

This listing has been REMOVED and is no longer active

I have several good reference books for sale. I recently bought a box of books from an antiquities dealer in Ohio and was pleasantly surprised by the selection I found. I will not be making any money on these books so the prices will be quite inexpensive, I simply want to pass on the good fortune to others. Most are in great condition, some almost brand new. If there are any blemishes I will list the defect along with the title.

1. Collection of Arms and Armour Including The William H. Riggs Donation, by Bashford Dean (1921 edition). This is a paperback edition with some wear but intact. $15.00

2. Arms and Armour in Antiquity and the Middle Ages, by Charles Boutell (1996 edition). Like brand New, paperback edition. 296 pages. $5.00

3. Viking Weapons & Warfare, by J. Kim Siddorn (2000). Paperback, 160 pages. Lots of good information contained inside and an easy read. $15.00

4. Arms & Armour of the Medieval Knight, by David Edge & John Miles Paddock (1996). Hardcover with dustjacket. 189 pages with 170 black and white and 150 color photos. Almost new condition. $20.00

5. Swords & Hilt Weapons, by Michael D. Coe (1993). Hardcover with dustjacket, very good condition. 239 pages with many illustrations. $12.00

6. The Rappahannock Forge, by Nathan Swayze (1976). Softcover booklet with 37 pages. 62 black & white photos included in this awesome resource. This booklet covers the history of the Rappahannock Forge, along with its owner James Hunter. The Rappa Forge supplied some of the first American made weapons to the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War. A great resource on these rare and iconic weapons. $15.00

7. Auction Book - Kunstsammlungen Des Verewigten Herrn Geheimrats Dr. Jakob von Hefner-Alteneck. 1904 Edition with 116 pages of German text and 48 full page black & white plates. Rare and hard to find book, a great resource on antique arms & armour. $120.00

Shipping charges will be extra. Payments can be made through personal/certified check or paypal. Please add 3% to cover paypal charges.

Thank you!
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Mon 22 Mar, 2010 1:37 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Arms & Armour of the Medieval Knight, by David Edge & John Miles Paddock is sold, the other books are still available...
Don Stanko

PostPosted: Wed 07 Apr, 2010 5:15 pm    Post subject:         Reply with quote

Only one of the titles is sold. I am offering books #1-2-3-5-6 for $48.00 plus shipping for the lot if anybody is interested.

Forum Index > The Marketplace > For Sale: Good Reference BooksRemoved
Page 1 of 1 Reply to topic